yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-27 14:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 27-year-old man had to be rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after he was doused with a corrosive substance,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, while asleep in his Three Miles, Bartica-Potaro home on Sunday.The wounded JosephThe victim has been identified as Travis Joseph,Cheap Nike Shox, a father one. The incident took place sometime around 02:30 hrs. Joseph sustained burns on his face, right hand and chest.The wounded man said that he was in his bed sleeping when he heard the sound of someone walking up his stairs.“I didn’t pay much attention because the dog does normally run up the step,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic,” Joseph said.He added that just as he fell asleep, he felt something burning his skin. “I jump up and when I look out the window, I see a car parked down the hill and a man running towards the car…I started to shout and my family them wake up.”Joseph was taken to the Bartica Hospital before he was transferred to the GPHC.The assailant had gained entry into the 27-year-old man’s home through his door which was left open.While the father of one did not see who threw the acid on him,Buffalo Sabres Gear, he is pointing fingers at a popular businessman in the mining community. He claimed that the businessman is involved in narco-trafficking.“He brings girls from the interior and sells them. I made a report at the police station and he hear back. Since then,Nike Air Max Shoes For Women, he (businessman) has people following me everywhere I go,” the father of one said.He explained that he had been working with the businessman but resigned after observing that he was involved in “illegal business.”“I left the work peacefully but after I made this report I notice people following me,2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential, even when I go home,” Joseph stated.Investigations are ongoing.