yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2420
用戶失蹤天數 2097
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-30 13:19 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Sixty-two mothers and expectant mothers were the recipients of hampers filled with baby products from the” Mommy and Me” project.The project is the brainchild of American Social worker Jean Nurse who was born to Guyanese parents.The team headed by Nurse included Tonya Davis,Nike Air Max Tn Ultra Plus, Jennifer Harry, Sandra Hope,Cheap Islanders Jerseys, Taniel Rice, Pastor Brenda Sam,Cheap NHL Jerseys, Shameka Bhagwandin, Margaret Baird,Nike Roshe Run Women, Donnette Bentham, Michelle Daniels and Shemroy Limerick.Nurse said that it is her way of giving back to Guyana and that she was pleased with the response.A member of the project Jennifer Harry said that she was happy that Ms. Nurse chose Linden, calling it an awesome presentation.She added that she is confident that all mothers and expectant mothers will appreciate the contents of the packages.The first group to receive the hampers was the soon-to-be mothers, and mothers in the Maternity Ward at the New Linden Hospital complex. They were followed by the attendees of the high risk antenatal clinic at the old hospital building in Mackenzie.The team then went across to the Upper Demerara Hospital (Wismar Hospital) where more hampers were distributed.Ward sister at the Linden Hospital Complex, Jenifer Melville- Nelson, speaking on behalf of the hospital,Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys, expressed gratitude to Jean Nurse for considering Linden for the “Mommy and Me” project.She expressed the hope that the mothers will put the gifts to the best use while adding,Alexander Mogilny Jersey, that she looks forward to other similar contributions which would greatly assists mothers.One thankful mother said that she is expecting her second child and this is the first time that she has received such a generous donation, and that she will make good use of the items received.Jean Nurse has been doing similar projects for many years and says she hopes that she can do the “Mommy and Me” distribution on a yearly basis, but if this cannot be achieved it will be done every two years.