hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2394
用戶失蹤天數 1870
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-31 08:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…security camera failed,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, attacker still on the runThere were no security cameras at the shopping centre at Number 78 Village,Wazir's Rice Dopt which has been closed since the incident.Corriverton to capture the movement of the bandit who slit the throat of a woman employed by Wazir’s Rice Depot.Jaiwantee Sharma, also known as ‘Besky,Wholesale Jerseys, 50, was the lone employee in the store last week Tuesday afternoon when a man entered the store and demanded cash. He then slit her throat and stabbed her in the head with a sharp instrument.The other two stores located adjacent to the Wazir’s Rice Depot,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, K. Nizamudeen & Son and Vick Classic Fashion, had several cameras installed, but? inside the building. These were useless because the bandit attacked the woman outside of their ranges.Disney Surf Internet Caf? and an insurance broker occupy the upper flat of the mall.According to Latisha Hoyte,wholesale nfl jerseys, an employee of K. Nizamudeen & Sons Hardware and Electrical Appliance Store, she was sitting in the store and “heard someone hollering. It does get a lot of school children upstairs by the internet caf? so I thought they were making noise.”“When I come out,Cheap Jerseys, I didn’t hear any scream anymore and a little boy came to buy rice and he asked me if the store [Wazir’s Rice Depot] was closed (since the bandit had locked the doors inside during the attack), so I told him ‘no, and when I peeped I saw the door pull in.”She said that when she made a closer check, she discovered “the man (the bandit) pulling down them rice bags, and I did not see the Aunty (the victim),” she noted. She then alerted the other store employees next-door and raised an alarm.“We start hollering and when he did coming out, we ran back the other way. When we went back, he was already gone, and we saw the lady lying on the ground and Uncle Wazir picked she up and carried her to the hospital.”She described the attacker as “a kind of Amerindian person….and at the front, a tooth was missing”.No arrest has been made in relation to the matter. Wazir Dilchand opined that “the police ain’t showing no interest in the matter…nothing me ain’t hearing back. All me hear, is that he (the attacker) belong to Number 77 Little Africa Housing Scheme and the police know the chap whereabouts.“He had long hair before and now like he shave it out,” he related. “Them (the police), like they know the guy”,Cheap Jerseys, he noted.His business has been closed since the incident took place.Meanwhile, Sharma was released from the New Amsterdam Hospital on Friday and is recuperating at home.