yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-31 08:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mark Hendricks,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, 25, of Supenaam, Essequibo Coast,NFL Jerseys China, a speedboat captain, was assaulted on Friday allegedly by Coast Guard ranks when his vessel arrived at the Parika stelling.According to Hendricks who came to Kaieteur News, after visiting the Georgetown Public Hospital where he received a medical certificate,Cheap NFL Jerseys, “On Friday around 17:10 hrs I left Buck Hall on the Essequibo River and carried ten passengers with me in the boat that I was captaining.“The water was very rough so I had to take my time. At 18:10hrs I reach at the Parika stelling where I saw three Coast Guards who started to ask me why I come in so late.”“I was still in the boat. When I started to explain that I come from Buck Hall and the water was extremely rough so I take my time, one of the officers shined a bright light into my face, then I said ya’ll take the light out my face I can’t see anything and I keep repeating myself.”Hendricks further said the passengers then told the Coast Guard officers that they should allow the captain to collect his money then deal with him afterwards. “I then came out of the boat and my passengers left. The officer then started to harass me while one of them went into my boat and pulled out both of my engine leads and told me not to move the boat.“I then told them it’s my mother’s boat and a safe place to put it is under the Moor. I then told my sailor to untie the boat after I jumped in and I went to the Moor to park it.”He said that the officers proceeded to the Moor and when Hendricks left his boat, he said that he would prefer to go to the police station and subject himself to any interrogation.“When I reached a dark spot the Coast Guard officers grabbed me, tearing my clothes, cuffing me and hitting me with a gun about my body. I tried to run into the light so people could see.” Upon reaching the station I was dashed into a boat parked in the station compound,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, then told by a police to sit on the bench inside the station.The Coast Guards then gave a statement and told a police officer to call me,Cheap Jerseys USA, “I went to the police and the Coast Guard told the police to warn me and that he wanted no problems.“I said that after you done do what you had to do me you don’t want a story? The police then wanted to lock me up and a sergeant then came in and asked me what happened and I told her, and was then I was told to give a statement and collect a medical.”He said that he has been plying the river for 13 years as a speedboat operator, and seven years I am a captain.“What happened here I don’t want to happen to anyone else,Wholesale NHL Jerseys,” said Hendricks.He could not say whether the police will file a report. He said that he has not reported the matter to the army.