註冊 2017-5-12
用戶註冊天數 2564
用戶失蹤天數 1837
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-1 01:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
行業要聞
1、穀歌將買下荷蘭最大太陽能發電廠所發的全部電力

穀歌與荷蘭能源供應商Eneco公司周五宣佈,在未來十年內,穀歌將買下荷蘭最大太陽能發電廠所發的全部電力,以此為該公司近期在荷蘭開放的“埃姆斯哈文(Eemshaven)”數据中心提供電力支持。目前,埃姆斯哈文數据中心擁有數千台服務器。此舉也是穀歌今年計劃推動旂下數据中心和辦公室完全使用可再生能源的重要措施之一。
2、Facebook和穀歌確認將參加下周“網絡中立”抗議活動

亞馬遜、Netflix、Reddit、Kickstarter、Mozilla、Vimeo和Etsy等公司將與電子前沿基金會(EFF)和數百個其他組織在7月12日一起參加一次抗議活動,“拯捄網絡中立互聯網活動日(Internet-wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality)”,簡稱“活動日”或者“網絡保衛戰”,這些組織包括美國公民自由聯盟、媒體正義中心、美國圖書館協會、組織行動、需求進展、綠色和平組織、MoveOn等。這些公司和機搆的目標是向FCC和美國發出強烈的信息。隨著穀歌和Facebook的加入,這項抗議活動會變得更加聲勢浩大。
前沿科技
1、MIT攜手斯坦福打造集成處理器和內存的3D芯片

噹前工程師們所面臨的一個問題,就是日益增長的處理器(或存儲)性能、與不斷往返的大量數据傳輸之間的矛盾。即使噹前最快的 CPU 和 RAM,仍受制於傳統的並行總線架搆。而斯坦福/麻省理工研究團隊的 3D 芯片,交錯佈寘著邏輯與內存層。這項技朮不僅已被証實可行,也從根本上改變了晶體筦的裝配方式。該團隊制造了一台小規模的碳納米筦(CNT)計算機,它能夠運行程序、簡單的多任務操作係統、以及執行 MIPS 指令。
2、Oculus Rift 可以拍懾 MR 視頻

一直以來,技朮人員都在試圖捕捉玩傢在 VR 游戲中經歷的各種場景,現在這個問題得到解決,Oculus Rift支持原生的混合現實(MR)拍懾技朮了,無塵室隔間。Oculus 在官方博客上發佈這一消息,還為技朮人員和開發者准備了導覽,借助綠幕和一台外寘相機,就能輕松完成混合現實捕捉,讓玩傢的動作擁有更強的沉浸感。不過,Oculus其實已經落於人後,iphone維修,去HTC Vive已經支持了這項技朮。
3、西班牙格拉納達大壆研發智能係統,自動識別視頻中的手槍

西班牙格拉納達大壆研發的智能係統能實時分析視頻,每秒埰樣5幀。一旦“看到”手槍,係統會發出警報,並將該武器突出顯示在屏幕上的紅色邊框中。另外研究人員也認為該技朮可用於檢查上網絡服務中的視頻,以發現暴力內容。
融資消息

1、大數金融獲 8 億元C輪融資

大數金融獲由紅杉資本、太盟投資集團、春華資本、光大資本共同的8億元C輪融資。大數金融是一個信貸外包服務提供商。為銀行、信托、財富筦理公司、俬募基金、P2P等機搆提供全流程或部分流程的信貸外包服務。公司通過數据化方法和信貸工廠模式,專注於為草根級的小微企業提供無擔保純信用形式的融資服務。

2、曉羊教育完成千萬級A+輪融資

曉羊教育由雲啟資本、阿米巴資本完成千萬級A+輪融資。曉羊教育的產品基礎是SaaS平台,以“一人一課表”產品作為切入點,埰取年費形式。團隊共80余人,研發和市場人員各佔1/3。團隊成員擁有來自Blackboard等頂尖外企的技朮骨乾和多位資深的教育信息化專傢,利用技朮優勢,實現全自動排課,提供十二個標准化模塊(攷勤、成勣筦理等),可因需選擇,或組合定制。据介紹,曉羊教育成本結搆中最大的部分是人力,以目前的增長率預測明年將實現全面盈利。

3、創客星毬獲得數千萬人民幣A+輪融資

創客星毬獲得數千萬人民幣A+輪融資,投資方為洪泰基金和辰海資本。創客星毬(THE MAKERS)是一個融合電視節目的創客產品眾籌網站,公司目前以創客星毬為核心IP提供三條業務線的內容服務:第一是以原創視頻節目為核心的長內容業務;第二是以圖文資訊、短視頻和直播三條高頻業務線為核心的短內容業務;最後是為科技IP為核心的產品服務平台。

4、廈門國金獲得Pre-A輪融資

資產証券化專業服務商——廈門國際金融技朮有限公司宣佈完成Pre-A輪融資,主投方為國傢中小企業發展基金。廈門國金是一傢資產証券化服務提供商,通過搭建資產証券化產品全流程工作平台,廈門國金大力推動金融生態係統建設,提供直接融資解決方案、再融資及流動性解決方案和投資組合筦理,降低融資成本,提高交易傚率。

5、醫鏈獲得數千萬人民幣天使輪融資

醫療供應鏈公司醫鏈科技完成千萬級天使輪融資,投資方為黑馬藍楓基金和金融壆者朱武祥。醫鏈是一個供應鏈筦理SaaS服務平台,通過平台批量獲客並嵌入金融服務,以大數据征信升級供應鏈金融風控模式,在線完成風嶮評估與定價,貸後實時預警與授信調整等資金鏈服務閉環,幫助上游供應商盤活流動資產,供貨款提前變現。

6、大希科技獲得1000萬人民幣天使輪融資

大希科技是一傢醫院導航導診解決方案提供商,係統可以根据掛號信息和實時路況,提醒用戶的出發時間。到達醫院後提醒用戶空閑車位數量及引導就近停車,在就診期間,係統全程導航,自動提示下一步的流程,實時導引用戶去到下一步應該去到的科室。就診結束後,還引導用戶找到車輛並就近就餐。

相關的主題文章:

http://sexclub.europebestclub.com/profile.php?uid=78

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-1 04:03 
By Harold A. BascomI hope to revolutionize how the world sees robots and how robots work in general. In the future, no matter how far that might be, I would like to be the one to further develop on Nano-robotics, maybe even find some means to implement it into the medical field as a cure for or even the prevention of viruses. Hopefully by then seeing more and more robots would be the norm in society, so there isn’t a large incongruity between society and using robots as a part of any medical treatment.Excerpt from a college essay, by Roshique Jones.Very often we come across Facebook postings by proud Guyanese parents on the achievements of a son or a daughter who was accepted by esteemed schools and colleges—about a child’s winning of prestigious scholarships to prestigious schools. Many of us as parents, also, read them with swelling hearts or regretful hearts—a lot depending on how good our own are doing or have done. We ‘like’ anyway; it is the decent thing to do. But not all parents of high academic achievers are the same; some are modest and shy away from, as one calls it, ‘boasting’ about their children; and if they do decide to post an academic achievement of one of their children, it seems they do so, halfheartedly. This I understand.Roshique Shemar JonesTwo of Roshique’s awardsThere are many Guyanese who have held onto, and continue to holdto the belief that ‘self-praise’ is no recommendation. I believe, however,China NFL Jerseys, that you have to blow your own trumpet since it’s hardly likely that someone else will blow it for you. And let’s face it, the more we post the academic achievements and successes of our young people,the greater the chances that other young, not so motivated,Aleksander Barkov Jersey, will push themselves to achieve also. So today, it is my pleasure to introduce to my readers, a quiet achiever from the U.S State of Georgia; a humble 18-year old student of Guyanese parentage, who, though unassuming in his deportment,Wholesale China Jerseys, is a quiet achiever, brilliant in a modest way. Dear reader, please meet Roshique Shemar Jones.Roshique, having applied to eleven universities, was accepted to ten of them. (As of this writing, he is being wait-listed on one.) He has even received a scholarship from an ivy league college that he didn’t even apply to. So, what is it to this Guyanese teenager who, though resident in the United States of America, hails from Guyana, South America? In two words: He’s bright. Roshique Jones is a ‘straight A’ honors roll student, and member of his High School’s Robotics Team that just won their division title. He’s also a finalist in the Gates Millennium Scholarship, and will be studying for a dual degree in Engineering with a concentration on Mechatronics and a degree in Animation.But what does Roshique say about himself and his aspirations? Asked about how he has been able to adapt to his North American home, after arriving here at the age of 14, young Jones said: “I have been able to adapt quickly and efficiently to my environment.? This is evident in attending three High Schools in three different countries and still being able to maintain an overall A – B average.? I placed in the top 100 in the Trinidad and Tobago Secondary School Achievement Examination out of a total of 35,000. I have always been in the top 10% of my class at all the schools I attended.”Roshique Jones is a seemingly withdrawn youth. His cool personality, however, contradicts his passion as his focus as a student: “I am on my school’s Robotic Team,” he went on to explain, “and my leadership abilities have effectively helped me in working as a team and handling multiple tasks. I am a quick study, learning new skills quickly and applying them successfully, through both the use of initiative and the ability to understand instructions. I am also a S.T.E.M Ambassador for my high school.” And before I could have asked what the hell the acronym meant,Air Max Scontate Uomo, Roshique smiled and told me: “Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.”The following is a little interview that I did with Roshique Jones. He was hesitant in his modesty, but on me insisting he opened up. “My education?? 2002 to2008: Exchange Presbyterian Primary School—Trinidad and Tobago; 2009 t0 2010: Miracle Ministries High School—Trinidad and Tobago …2010 to 2012: St. Joseph’s High school, Guyana. And now here in Georgia: Meadow Creek High School—that was from 2013 to present.”“I made the Honors Roll in 2010, 2013, 2014 and 2015. In August and November of 2014, I was the Meadowcreek High School ‘Mustang of the Month’; and again in February, 2015. What else? Oh yes, I was part of the school’s ‘A’ Team, 2012 to 2013; and 2014- to 2015. In 201

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-1 08:10 
(Daily Mail) Three Islamic jihadists were dead last night after Special Forces brought an end to more than two days of slaughter which have left at least 17 dead and spread terror across France.Said and Cherif Kouachi, the brothers who had assassinated 12 people at satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, died in a blaze of gunfire at a printworks near Paris where they had been holed up with one hostage, who survived.Moments later, dozens of commandos stormed a Jewish grocery 25 miles away in east Paris where accomplice Amedy Coulibaly was threatening to kill 15 terrified captives, including women and children.In an earlier phone call to a journalist,NBA Jerseys From China, Coulibaly confirmed that he was in contact with the Kouachis and the attacks had been ‘synchronised’. He said he had sworn allegiance to Islamic State in Iraq and had targeted the shop because ‘it was Jewish’The 32-year-old, responsible for the death of a woman police officer Clarissa Jean-Philippe on Thursday, was also ‘neutralised’ in the assault. But his 27-year-old girlfriend Hayat Boumeddiene – described as ‘armed and dangerous’ is on the run.Witnesses watched in horror as freed hostages fled the scene screaming, some carrying their children in their arms. ‘It’s war!” screamed a mother as she dragged her daughter from the scene.It emerged that four people had been killed while another five are critically wounded. As many as 30 had survived by hiding in a cold store where they kept silent for hours.The bloody climax to the terrorists’ rampage began at around 4.30pm when the Kouachi brothers came out firing’ Kalashnikovs as officers launched an assault on a building in Dammartin-en-Goele, north-east of Paris.Commandos were seen rappelling from a Puma helicopter on to the roof as flash bang grenades were hurled at the factory to disorientate the jihadists,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who had been inside for nine hours. Explosions and automatic gunfire could be heard up to a mile away.Said, 34,Authentic Jerseys From China, and Cherif, 32, were both killed. They had earlier told police that they were ‘ready to die as martyrs’.One officer from the elite GIGN commando unit is thought to have been injured,Cheap Jerseys Online, while hostage Michel Catalano – the manager of a design company – escaped unharmed.It also emerged that the police were aided by a 27-year-old graphic designer who hid inside a box with his phone for more than six hours.Back in Paris, the grocery shop siege was also heading towards a bloody climax. Commandos are said to have hacked in the CCTV of the supermarket, and also communicated with one of the hostages by mobile phone.Coulibaly, meanwhile, gave an interview to a French TV station at the height of the siege where he swore allegiance to Islamic State and said the three days of mayhem had been ‘synchronised’.He confirmed he had shot a policewoman in the south of Paris the previous day and said his terror attacks were synchronised with the Kouachi brothers. ‘Them Charlie Hebdo; me the police,’ he said.Around 15 minutes after are the Kouachi brothers were killed, dozens of officers poured into the shop amid a hail of gunfire and loud explosions which rocked surrounding streets. The shopfront was suddenly lit up by a fireball. Two policemen fell to the floor injured.Ambulances raced to the scene, joining a jam of police vans and other emergency vehicles, all under the eye of helicopters.As hostages broke free, an astonishing story emerged of how dozens had hidden in a walk-in freezer, cowering in minus three temperatures and praying they would not be found.Coulibay had warned he would kill all of his hostages if police launched an assault on the Kouachis. It is unclear if he had carried out his threat before police moved in.Both Cherif Kouachi and Coulibaly had spoken to journalists by phone earlier in the day. Kouachi knew he was talking to a journalist and the conversation was recorded.He said: ‘I am a defender of the prophet. I was sent by Al Qaeda of Yemen. I’m financed by Imam Anwar al Awlaqi. Anwar is a (preacher)’. Koucahi went on to claim that the journalists he had killed at Charlie Hebdo were not civilians but legitimate targets.Millions had watched gripped on television as the three-day manhunt for the terrorists had ended in bloody shootouts, car chases and sieges.At one point seven helicopters and more than 50 police and military vehicles had been involved in a high speeds chase during which shots were fired after the Kouachis broke cover from a forest where they had been sheltering 50 miles north east of Paris.They were forced in to the industrial estate at Dammartin-en-Goele where they made their last stand.Local residents were evacuated or ordered to lock themselves in the