yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-7 04:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?“I couldn’t even scream or holler. I didn’t know how me ain’t collapse.”A businesswoman was robbed of $2.8M yesterday while heading to a city wharf to pay suppliers for plastic tanks which she had previously ordered. The robbery occurred at 10:15hrs in the vicinity of Robb and Water Streets.“I couldn’t even scream or holler I didn’t know how me ain’t collapse,NFL Jerseys China,” Joan Rasheed said.According to the distraught woman, she caught a taxi on Vlissengen Road,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, in Kitty,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and disembarked in the vicinity of GBTI on Water Street.Joan Rasheed relaxes at home after the unsettling ordeal.She said after exiting the vehicle she held onto her green canvas bag (with the money inside) which was hanging from her left arm, and proceeded to make her way to Muneshwer’s Wharf where she was supposed to make some payments.She recounted that in the vicinity of Robb and Water Streets,Cheap NHL Jerseys, two males approached her briskly,Orlando Magic Jerseys, “…one short and he look like Indian and he got wavy hair, and the other one tall and fair-skinned but I can’t tell if he is Dougla or Indian, because he had a toque on his head. I saw both men walking in my direction but I didn’t suspect that they were about to rob me,” Ms Rasheed said.She continued: “The short man walked past me and was several feet away when the taller one walk up to me and hold onto my bag at the bottom and tell me ‘hand me the f***ing bag’. And he pull it off (the bag)… and all two of them take off and run towards a bluish car which look like a taxi.”Ms. Rasheed acknowledged that this was the first occasion in her business career that she had ignored her intuition not to go on the road with money. The businesswoman said she normally would change her cheques on Mondays,Supply Cheap Jerseys, and not before, like she had done on Friday last.“I don’t know how I do this stupidness. I can’t understand what happened to me. I collect the money Friday and keep it over the weekend until Monday. It is because somebody was calling me all the time for their money and I decided to go… although I didn’t want to leave the house.”She said that after the ordeal she visited Brickdam Police Station and gave a statement. Police visited the area and promised to continue investigating the incident.