yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-7 23:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
General Secretary of the Caribbean Congress of Labour (CCL) and the Guyana Trades Union Congress (GTUC), Lincoln Lewis,Barcelona Jerseys, says that for the Acting Commissioner of Police Henry Greene to suggest that he might be taking the law into his own hands is a further attempt by the force to increase public perception that he has criminal or unlawful intentions.Acting Commissioner of Police Henry GreeneThis, he emphasised, is “further opening me to further danger,Ander Herrera Jersey, probably even sending a signal to those who tried to enter my premises that they are free to continue their illegal action.”He added also that the statements by the Commissioner (ag) were viewed as a deliberate attempt to “label and demonize me as was done in the case of Ronald Waddell who, when assassinated, was then linked to criminality.”He added also that it was a similar tactic that was being used currently to dismiss Leonard Arokium’s legitimate concerns about how his eight miners met their demise.“It is being used in our society against all who are marginalised, murdered or silenced by other means…This linguistic dehumanization is a precursor to justify one’s demise at the hands of the police or mercenaries in and out of uniform.”Lewis also responded to the Commissioner’s request to present evidence that the ‘Phantom gang’ comprised members of the Police Force.He said that he was sure that Guyanese have not forgotten the public statement made by embattled businessman Shaheed ‘Roger’ Khan about his partnering role in crime fighting and his association with many dead bodies strewn across the city.He also stated that Guyanese have not forgotten the alignment of some officers with unsavoury actions and characters, proliferation of uncontrolled community police, and the improper issuing of firearm licenses to convicted felons and nefarious characters.Lewis also blasted the Police Force. “Were I to assume that the police are engaging in an act of good community police relationship I would have engaged them, people, have to be convinced that systems are in place to guarantee those who provide information on the phantom and other criminals that we would not be found dead the following day or our families never see us again.”LEWIS AND ROHEELewis also noted that he had observed Minister of Home Affairs,Custom Juventus Jerseys, Clement Rohee’s defence of the force, in an effort to assure the public that there is no phantom squad.Lincoln Lewis“What is indictable about the Minister’s statement is his bold revelation and admission that he is aware of persons who used to be associated with the so-called phantom gang, but he is unaware of whether they are carrying out activities that are associated with criminality.”He insisted that the time is right for all Guyanese to call for an independent investigation into the deaths of all those persons, policemen, wanted men and criminals,Juventus Jerseys, businessmen,Custom Barcelona Jerseys, policemen, Minister ‘Sash’ Sawh and ordinary citizens, kidnapped, murdered and those who disappeared, from Linden London to Superintendent Fraser, Shaka Blair,Manchester United Jerseys, Fine Man and Skinny.“Given the role of Roger Khan and the revelations before the U.S. court, we the people of Guyana need answers from this government and the Guyana Police Force…We need to know why the only Commissioner of Police who sought to stop Roger Khan and fight crime was rejected by this government.”