hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1885
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-13 01:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
With people from all sections of society calling for the authorities to see that justice is served in the recently publicised incident of a 14-year-old boy being tortured by police ranks,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, another individual is now coming forward with their cases.The now 70-year-old Godfrey Alexander, of Farm, East Bank Essequibo said back in 2003 he was severely beaten by five ranks attached to the Leonora Police Station all of whom he managed to identify.However to date, some six years later despite recommendations by the Police Complaints Authority nothing was ever done to the ranks involved.Alexander said that from all that came out of his incident it is clear that the Guyana Police Force condones torture.The man told this newspaper that in 2003 his reputed wife had been implicated in a larceny and he had merely gone to the Leonora Police Station to give his support to his partner. The man also claimed that the police ranks had earlier carried out a search of his home and had taken away a large amount of cash.He said while at the station,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, one rank asked him to leave the station since they had no interest in him.“While I was walking out the police station one of them called me back saying he wanted my fingerprint…so I went back and there is when the trouble started,Bradley Chubb Jersey,” Alexander recalled.The man who was 62-year-old at the time, said that one of the ranks began hitting him and asking if he knew anything about the case his reputed wife was being questioned for.“One ah dem (name supplied) come up and seh this man is a old boxer. I tell dem that me ain’t know nothing and they start beating me…Another one name (who is before the courts) and another one (name supplied) join in,Cheap Jerseys,” the man added.The man said he was gun-butted several times as the ranks threw him down on the floor twisting his left arm until the dislocated his shoulder.“All meh dentures dem break up. I had to get back new dentures…Me whole face swell up and when dem done them put me in de lock-ups fuh two days without food,Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys,” Alexander told this newspaper.He added that once he was released he visited the Police Complaints Authority where he made a report. His report to the PCA was further validated by two persons who happened to be at the Leonora Police Station the day when he was beaten.The man said after the Police Complaints Authority carried out their investigation,China NBA Jerseys, the man said that he was told by Chairman of the PCA Cecil Kennard via a written correspondent, that the Guyana Police Force had indicated that the ranks implicated were no longer members of the Force.“The Force condones torture because shortly after they tell me that (name provided) was not in the force anymore I saw him in uniform at Parika and he just look at me and laugh and look now is he name calling again in this li’l boy story.”He added that the PCA also recommended to the then Commissioner of Police Winston Felix that the Corporal compensate Alexander for his lost money.This was never done Alexander claim.Not being satisfied the man said he went to the Ethnic Relations Commission with his complaint only to be told after their investigation that all the ranks implicated in his matter were no longer serving members of the Guyana Police Force. To date Alexander said nothing has been done about his matter and he is left with scars until he dies and from time to time his shoulder would dislocated if he lies in certain position.