hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-15 04:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A procurement officer employed at CB & R Mining, Bartica, is nursing gunshot wounds at theThe wounded Fazil AliGeorgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He was shot twice to his forearm and robbed of $13M on Monday, while reportedly waiting in his vehicle that was parked at the front of Sleep-In Hotel, Brickdam.The hotel is a mere two doors east of Brickdam Police Station.According to 46-year-old Fazil Ali, the incident occurred around 8:30 hours, while he was waiting for a fellow employee to join him. They were to purchase “machine parts,Bismack Biyombo Jersey, food supplies and other goods to carry in the bush.”“When I reached the hotel, I made a phone call to my workmate and told him to come downstairs, so we could go and buy the boss goods early. About one minute after that, I get shoot and rob by a bandit dressed in all over black with a rag over his face,” he related.Ali,Custom Indiana Pacers Jerseys, of 104 Agricultural Road, Triumph,Asics Fuzex Rush Homme, East Coast Demerara, said that the lone gunman approached the passenger’s side of his vehicle and discharged three rounds at him,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, before making off with a bag containing $13 M that was just below the passenger’s seat.Ali said that he immediately exited his vehicle after the shooting and saw the gunman “running over the road to a blue Toyota 212”, in which he escaped. Ali said that there were two others in the car.The procurement officer, who works for prominent gold miner Chunilall Baboolall,Atlanta Falcons Jersey, said that his situation could have been worse, if the magazine for the gunman’s weapon did not fall out during the shooting.“The police recover some spent shells and a magazine from the scene. I thank God that the magazine fall out the man gun when he was shooting me. With the way he was squeezing the trigger, I feel he would’ve emptied it on me,” Ali expressed.When asked about a possible “set-up”,cheap nfl jerseys, Ali said that neither he nor his workmate would have conspired to so do.He said that the gunmen could have been watching his movements over the last two years, as he usually meets with his workmate at the Sleep In Hotel whenever they needed to procure goods for his employer.Ali sustained two gunshots to his left arm and a “bullet graze” on his stomach.The matter was reported at the Brickdam Police Station and investigations are currently ongoing.