hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-16 22:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two gun toting bandits gained access to the home of Managing Director of Insurance Brokers Guyana Limited,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Hans Barrow, last evening, and relieved him of jewellery and his Blackberry cellular phone.Part of the house that was ransacked.Barrow, who lives at 227, Barrow,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Street, Republic Park, East Bank Demerara,Cheap Jerseys From China, said that it was 19:45hrs and he was on his cell phone when he was surprised by a young man carrying a hand gun who had entered his house.“He told me to get down on the floor; he was terrorizing me. He took a cushion and placed it to my head and say I gon kill you here tonight …He then took my belt and tied my hands behind my back.”Barrow said that he managed to wriggle his way out of the belt that the gunman had used to tie his hands. The insurance official said that he then dashed over to his neighbours where he made a call to the police. However, by the time the police arrived the men had disappeared into the night.The Director of Insurance said that the bandit took his two gold rings, a gold chain,Authentic MLB Jerseys, a camera and his Blackberry phone. He said that he could not accurately assess his losses since he did not check the house completely.The security guard,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey, George Allen,Cheap Jerseys From China, said that as he placed the dogs into the kennel, a young man stuck him up with a handgun.? They then gain access from the rear entrance of the house.He was placed face down on the floor, while they searched the house.