yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-17 01:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The country’s deadliest roadway has claimed another life.Dead: Mahadaiw HemrajMahadaiw Hemraj 52,Bernard King Jersey, of Lot One Cinema Street Diamond,Alex Sandro Jersey, was killed on the spot at around 18:30 hrs yesterday after being struck by a minibus on the East Bank Demerara public road.The accident occurred in the vicinity of the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM).This newspaper understands that Hemraj was first struck by a route 42 minibus and then run over by a car after falling on the roadway.The elderly man was taken to Diamond Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.The bus driver, identified as Marlon Seepersaud, claimed that Hemraj was drunk. Seepersaud told Kaieteur News that he noticed a man on bicycle “wobbling in front ah me. He was in the middle of the road first then he reach right in front of de bus, so I swerved from he then he reach back in front the bus and it hit he.”Seepersaud said that he knew Hemraj.A grieving Savatri Persaud,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, sister of the deceased,Discount Football Jerseys, told Kaieteur News that she was at home when the driver’s brother contacted her and “tell me that me brother get knocked down, is only when I reach the hospital I hear the full story.”She said that medical professionals told her that her bother suffered broken ribs,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, head injuries and multiple cuts and bruises.“When I reach to the hospital I hear he done head,Cheap Jerseys From China, then I hear wa really happen but nobody can locate this man wa dem claim run over me brother body… I wasn’t there to know what really happen but I know he was dragged cause a de condition of he skin.”Persaud said that Hemraj earned a living as a watchman at a tyre shop. He was last seen by his relatives around 8:00hrs yesterday.? He reportedly left to buy cooking ingredients and never returned.