yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-21 11:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Romila BoodramWith literally a nose for crime, man’s best friend is helping the Guyana Police Force to put the bad guys away.The mostly unsung heroes are the four-legged staffers from the Force’s Canine Division.Though not publicized, for the year there are at least four cases before the court, successfully solved with help from the force’s ballistic and narcotic dogs.While Crime Chief, Wendell Blanhum could not reveal much information about the cases before the court, a very reliable source provided some details.The source explained that on one occasion, traffic ranks intercepted a car with a group of persons.The occupants appeared to be nervous, and the ranks took them and the vehicle to a police station.The cops searched the vehicle and the car appeared to be ‘clean.’That was until one of the Force’s highly trained ballistic dogs came near the car and, by its behavior,China Jerseys Cheap, signaled to its owner that something was amiss about one of the doors of the car.Upon further examination, it was discovered that a weapon was hidden inside the door.The occupants of that car were charged.Corporal Hosannah Floyd, also a handler and a Labrador retriever“We had to rip open that door and that’s when we found a weapon. Ranks do not normally search there,” the source stated.On another occasion,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, a gun was hidden in some bushes on a farm on the Linden/Soesdyke Highway and police ranks took a ballistic dog to the scene. Within a short time, that weapon was located and the individual who allegedly concealed it is also before the court.Thanks to the narcotic dogs,Bernard King Jersey, a number of cases have also been solved, Crime Chief Blanhumn said.He said that the Force has two ballistic dogs. One was trained to find explosives while the other animal can find explosive devices, guns and ammunition.The Force’s crime solving capabilities are also boosted by six narcotic dogs. Three are stationed at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, one is stationed at the Ogle Airport and two are at Police Headquarters, Eve Leary.All the dogs are imported from Texas and there is a handler assigned to each one.The Force also has tracker dogs, which are used in crime scenes to locate bodies and possible suspects.With regards to the breeds of the dogs, there is one German Shepherd and one Labrador retriever used for ballistics purposes while the narcotic dogs are Springer spaniels.The Labrador is one of several kinds of retriever, while German Shepherds are used to assist police in searching for crime scene evidence.The Springer spaniels are commonly used as sniffer dogs.Blanhumn explained that some ranks from the Canine Section were sent to Texas, USA for a one-month training stint at Global Training Academy.“The training is essential, because it’s not everyone can command a dog to execute those special duties,” Blanhum said.Once the dogs arrive here, the Crime Chief said they are often taken through their paces so as to remain alert.“We would hide explosives and send the dogs to find them. Sometimes we would use vehicles and sometimes we would hide items in buildings.”“First when they pick up the scent, they would move from one side to another and then they would sit alongside, jump around or wiggle their tails to indicate that they have found something illegal but they do not attempt to retrieve any explosive item as that could be dangerous,” Blanhum explained.Kaieteur News was told that when there are any major events, police would usually take the dogs to the location before to ensure that there is no illegal object there.In June 1960, in an attempt to control what was then considered ‘the growing crime rate’, the Guyana Police Force enlisted its first police dog ‘RiO’ an Alsatian (German Shepherd) of local ancestry which was bought from a Georgetown based? family, then domiciled at Bent Street.The Force’s attempt to secure training for an officer in the United Kingdom was unsuccessful, and alternate training was obtained through the Trinidad Police Force,Discount NFL Jerseys, for the first trained dog handler, in the person of Corporal 5083 Williams,Wholesale Jerseys Online, who upon his return, assisted to set the technical substratum for the deployment of police dogs in Guyana.On June 18, 1964, a British dog trainer Sgt. Robert Bob Ling arrived from the United Kingdom to spend one year in Guyana, training policemen as dog handlers.From all reports, he conducted an extensive training programme of an exceedingly high caliber, though four of the dogs which he had arrived with, died shortly thereafter,Curry 2 S

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1620
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-21 13:14 
Along with proving himself a dynamic punt returner, he's also getting more involved in the passing game. He had a season-high five catches in the win over the Giants, and several of them allowed the Chiefs to keep the chains moving on third down.
That includes returning punts. McCluster has done it off and on throughout his career, but his dazzling touchdown return against the Giants may net him the job for quite some time.
Now, the Chiefs are finding ways to use McCluster's speed without his size being a liability, and the result is one more piece for an offense that is starting to get on track.
Just for one last highlight, he makes an ankle-breaking sidestep that leaves one last cover man grasping at air. From there, McCluster heads to the endzone for the game-breaking score.
Especially when the Chiefs are off to a 4-0 start,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
"I laughed because I didn't remember that spin move, but it worked," McCluster said. "I had great blocking, some great individual efforts and got into the end zone. I'm serious. I probably watched it 500 times."
"He can do a lot of things for you," Reid said. "We've tried to do some of those without overloading him. You get to a point where you have so many different plays, and that's not reality. It has to make sense to the player where they're at and why they're there. He's a very intelligent kid and works his tail off. I'm just trying to be careful where we put him."
Don't think for a second that he was exaggerating,NFL Jerseys Outlet, either.
While he'll never be able to stretch the field vertically,Denver Nuggets Jerseys, he's proven to be a sure-handed pass-catcher in the flat, where he then can use his swiveling hips to make defenders miss.
Worth watching all those times?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Dexter McCluster figures he watched his shake-and-baking punt return about 500 times, a dynamic touchdown run last Sunday that helped his Kansas City Chiefs beat the New York Giants.
That hasn't always been the case. McCluster has drawn the ire of coaches and fans alike for failing to provide the big plays that the previous regime expected when they picked him 36th overall out of Ole Miss. Part of it was constant changes in the coaching staffs, but part of it was also the physical limitations that he brings to the table.
McCluster fades back to field the kick late in the third quarter, with the Chiefs clinging to a field-goal lead. He moves to his left to make the first man miss, and then ducks his shoulder and twirls like a top to make the next would-be tackler look silly. Then he turns on the jets, slipping between two more Giants and hitting the open field at top speed.
"I have to do my job,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, whether it's as a punt returner or as an offensive player," McCluster said. "I picked up some key first downs,NFL Jerseys China, some third-down conversions, and all that matters is we won the game, so I can't complain about anything else."
"He is so versatile, not just on special teams. He's a playmaker for us," Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith said. "He's not just an offensive weapon, but also on special teams. But on offense, there's no question we take advantage of what he can do."
Finally, McCluster seems to be finding his place under new coach Andy Reid.
"That was a pretty good one," Reid said. "He made a whole lot of folks miss. It ranks up there, I guess with the some of the better ones I've seen."

McCluster has been trying to find his niche in the NFL ever since he was drafted in the second round in 2010. He stands just 5-foot-9 and 165 pounds and he's never been able to handle running back duties,Womens MLB Jerseys Online, even though previous regimes have tried. He's more suited to be a wide receiver, but his lack of size doesn't necessarily help.
It was the second punt return touchdown of McCluster's career, and it came at an opportune time not only for the Chiefs but also for the fourth-year wide receiver.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-21 17:52 
A 30-year-old Brazilian was stabbed to death at around 14:40 hrs on Sunday at Black Water Backdam,Cheap Adidas Shoes Online Shop, Mazaruni during a brawl with two other men.Police said that the victim,Discount Shoes Online, Goncalver DaSilva,Nike Shoes Womens Clearance, was drinking at a shop with two other Brazilian men when an argument broke out. He was stabbed.He was taken to the Bartica Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The two suspects are still at large.