帖子 1457
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2134
用戶失蹤天數 1643
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-22 14:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
,Ander Herrera Jersey
"It's real difficult to make a play work in situations like that,China Jersyes Cheap, but my mindset is just try to get anything that's positive and just make sure I don't get tackled for like a loss of 1 or 2,Wholesale Jerseys, because it can put the offense in an even worse situation,Jerseys NFL China," Lacy said.
Safeties are creeping closer to the line of scrimmage. Defenses are showing more eight-man fronts. More and more,Blake Swihart Jersey, there's an unblocked defender causing problems.

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2115
用戶失蹤天數 1641
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-22 16:12 
"It's not ideal but it's all part of the game,Wholesale NBA Jerseys," Long said. "You've got to deal with it and I'll come back stronger for it."
They may need help at both tackles,Jerseys Wholesale, especially at the start of 2014. Jake Long might need more time to recover from an ACL injury delayed for another month or so to allow an MCL tear to heal first,NFL Jerseys China, and Rodger Saffold,NFL Jerseys China, who was shuttled around before ending the year at left tackle,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, could leave in free agency.
"The draft's in May,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys," the coach said. "So we've got a lot of time to massage that and look at that."