yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-24 22:00 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Embattled visa consultant Balwant Persaud yesterday made yet another court appearance before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court. His attorney, Glenn Hanoman,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, told the court yesterday that since the last appearance there have been some new developments concerning his client.Hanoman said that one of the complainants,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Nadira Mohan, along with the other virtual complainants have filed High Court proceedings against Alim Samad.The lawyer further explained that from the inception he had told the court that Alim Samad was the real culprit, and that his client has been framed.He said that Samad was sought by the Guyana Police Force, and “weeks after he just strolled into the police station” he still was not charged for any criminal offence.Hanoman was adamant “that certain powers are bent on protecting a criminal”. He added that the VC gave Samad the money and not his client Balwant Persaud.The lawyer further told the court that Alim Samad goes to the same place of worship with the persons who are handling this matter and they are protecting him, while his client Balwant Persaud’s character is being tarnished because of these allegations.Police Prosecutor Denise Griffith, in a response to Hanoman’s address, said that she does not know about the High Court proceedings and,Joel Ayayi Jersey, even if there are proceedings in the High Court, the Magistrates’ Court is nowhere to vent concerns since they are civil matters. The Prosecutor explained that the file is currently with the Director of Public Prosecutions from whom advice is been sought.Griffith said that Nadira Mohan entered into an agreement with Balwant Persaud and not Alim Samad. She further told the court that,MLB Jerseys From China, even if Samad collected a part of the money, Samad was only acting on Persaud’s advice.When asked by the presiding magistrate if she had anything to say, Nadira Mohan said that she made all the arrangements with Balwant Persaud and not Alim Samad.The woman said that the only time Alim Samad came into the picture was when Balwant Persaud asked her to give Samad the remainder of the money which she had to pay to get the student visa.“I give Balwant Persaud C’dn$5000 then $125,000 (in local currency), and the last amount of money was $50,000. Afterwards I called Persaud and he tell me give Samad the balance I had for him.Yuh Worship,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, I got meh bank draft to show that I take this money out and give it to Balwant Persaud,” Mohan explained. The woman was adamant that Balwant Persaud needs to repay her since she gave him her savings.Hanoman interjected and told the court that Mohan was robbed and is presently being misled by members of the Guyana Police Force.The matter was adjourned for April 2. Balwant Persaud, 54, of 57 Robb Street, Bourda,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, was charged last month with two counts of obtaining money by false pretence and one count of fraud. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges.