yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
用戶失蹤天數 1784
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-26 16:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police are awaiting the results of a post mortem examination on an Enterprise teenager who was found lying on the La Bonne Intention Public Road around 02:30 hours Wednesday.Reports are that 17 year-old Hemwattie Seepaul was frothing from her mouth when a resident noticed her lying on the thoroughfare.According to relatives,Wholesale China Jerseys, the teen left her Enterprise home around 18:00 hours on Tuesday and that was the last time she was seen alive.After Seepaul was discovered she was rushed to the hospital by police ranks who were summoned to the scene. She died some hours later while receiving treatment.The teen’s grandmother,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, Sukmattie Balgobin told this newspaper that early Wednesday morning,Cheap NFL jerseys China, a friend who lives at LBI, heard persons talking about a girl who was found lying on the road.“De friend tell we after she hear two lady talking about some girl who drink poison and gone to de hospital,” the grandmother said.She said the friend then asked the woman for the description of the girl and it was then they confirmed that it was indeed Hemwattie Seepaul.Balgobin said the friend then called her and told her that she was going to the Georgetown Public Hospital to see if the girl was okay.“When she reach at de hospital she call me and tell me that me granddaughter dead,” the grieving woman said.She said she couldn’t figure why the girl,Wholesale Jerseys China, whom she raised from the age of two, would want to end her life.“I know she had a boyfriend and she tell de boy she want marry but he tell she that he can’t marry she till de next two years,” Balgobin recounted.“After me tell he dat de day when he call I tell he dat if he can’t marry she don’t call back,Cheap Jerseys China,” the woman said.She said she doesn’t know if that was what upset the teen,Authentic MLB Jerseys, but that incident occurred some four months ago.