yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 1774
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-27 15:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
From all indications, the past few days have really been bad for persons who are hell bent on making a living from stealing people’s hard earned valuables.Luck for a man believed to be a ‘trunker’ ran out yesterday after he was fleeing from his victim and ran into an armed police rank.He was instructed to return the man’s attach? case,NFL Jerseys China, and gladly did so.Around 15:00 hours yesterday, Acting President of the Guyana Gold and Diamond Miners Association Charles Da Silva said he went to the Guyana Geology and Mines Commission’s Brickdam office to transact some business.According to Da Silva, after leaving Brickdam he headed to North Road to visit a relative. The man said when he got there he parked his vehicle and went into the yard. He averaged that a little over five minutes later, he heard the alarm for his vehicle go off.Da Silva said he immediately went out to see what triggered the alarm.“When I reached outside I saw this man pulling his hand out of my vehicle with my attach? case in his grasp, and he began running away.”Da Silva recounted that another man who was in close proximity saw what had transpired and in an attempt to stop the fleeing thief, struck him with a piece of wood.That however did not stop the man as he continued to run from North Road, into Alexander Street and then into Robb Street. All this time his victim was in hot pursuit and kept shouting for help.“While running along Robb Street he ran straight into a policeman with a gun and at the same time I caught up with him and the police just told him to give me back my attach? case.”The thief was immediately taken into police custody.This newspaper was told that the man was subsequently taken for medical attention after he sustained an injury after being struck by the public-spirited citizen who tried to stop him from fleeing.Meanwhile, Da Silva said when he returned to his vehicle he was told by persons in the area that the man had two other accomplices who were waiting in a car, and that the man used a brick to break his vehicle. The matter is being investigated.Only Monday evening,Stitched Jerseys, last, a gun-toting bandit who robbed two persons at a bar in Lodge was shot by one of his victims. He remains hospitalised.Also on Friday last two men Collis Collison, 18,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, and Mark Vaughn, 42, of 27 Dowding Street,Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping, Kitty, Georgetown, allegedly robbed Irene Arjune of a quantity of articles valued $693,000.Arjune was walking along Robb Street,Wholesale Jerseys China, Georgetown, towards her car, when the two men are said to have approached her from behind.Collison who was allegedly armed with a gun demanded that she hand over everything. As a result,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Arjune became terrified and handed over her handbag, two plane tickets and $515,000 in local currency. With that the suspects escaped, but only to be confronted by patrolling ranks who were some distance away. Collison reportedly ran back to the victim and returned the stolen loot before being taken into custody.