hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-28 10:01 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Christmas shoppers will have one less thief to worry about after a seemingly frequent pick pocket wasChristmas thief after chase by public spirited personshauled off to the lock ups. But his capture came only after a chase by public spirited persons who cornered him in a yard at Church and Carmichael streets.The thief who found himself fleeing from four men had stolen an unsuspecting Christmas shopper’s cell phone and jewelry. The woman was buying from a store at the time.According to an eyewitness and one of the good Samaritans who assisted in the apprehension of the thief,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he was driving east along Robb Street,Juventus Jerseys, just making the turn on to Avenue of the Republic when a young man out of nowhere ended up in the path of his vehicle. He hit his brakes hard.The man said that he came out of his vehicle inquiring if the boy was mad. He said he subsequently saw a woman emerging from the Chinese Trading business located on the left hand side of the street yelling “thief,Curry 1 Low White For Sale, thief,Dirk Nowitzki Jersey, thief.”By that time the youngster had taken off running in an easterly direction. The man right away took off after him.He said that as he ran he kept yelling thief and other persons joined in the pursuit. By this time,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, he said,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK, at least four men were chasing the crook who turned left along King Street. The man said they did not give up; they followed the perpetrator as he continued running.He tried to evade them when he leaped over a fence and into a yard. That is where the petty thief’s luck ran out as he could not find a way out of the yard. He was cornered.The man subsequently gave up and fate had it that a police patrol vehicle was passing at the said time. The man was searched by the ranks and other stolen articles were recovered.The police also found other cell phones in the thief’s possession.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-28 10:04 
ROSE HALL TOWN, CORENTYNE — After her 14-year-old daughter disappeared from home on December 2 last, Mrs. Jean Deochan, of Rose Hall Town, is asking for assistance in locating the runaway teen.A DISTRAUGHT, Jean DeochanMelissa Yvonne Ramadhin, a Grade Nine (Third Form) student of the Lower Corentyne Secondary School, left home for school, but never returned.Her mother is certain that she is shacking up with a 20-year-old man, who is also from Rose Hall Town on the Corentyne.It is not the first occasion that the teen has pulled such a stunt, but this time her mother has not heard from her,Cheap Air Max, and has no idea if she is alright.On the day in question, the girl left her home to write the end-of-term examination and everything about the day appeared to be normal. She contacted her mother at mid-day and said she was on her way home.When she failed to show up, her mother said, she made a report at the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost.The woman recalled that ranks took her to the home of the 20-year-old man, but no one was there.The mother recounted that on November 9th last,NFL Jerseys Outlet, the teen had also vanished from home.On November11th, the girl made a telephone call to her mother and informed her that she was with the 20-year-old man.MISSING: Melissa Yvonne Ramadhin“Me seh, ‘Girl,Wholesale Jerseys, yuh not gwine come home fuh write the test?’ She tell me yes she gwine come. Me tell she me not want she get anything to do with (name given of the man).”On November 23rd,China Jerseys, based on the pleas of her mother, Melissa returned home, but on her terms.“She ask me if me gwine say anything to she and me say no, and so she come back home. Me had to beg she to come home and go to school and write she test, and so she come. Me even promise she that me gwine send she back to computer classes like how she been during the August (vacation).”The girl returned to school. “She did miss two test and the teacher agree to leh she write them, and just as test done, she gone! Me nah hear from she since.”The teen’s behaviour is tearing the mother apart. “Me want anybody who find she to report it to the nearest police station, or call 618-4455 or 616-6784. Leh she come back home!” Mrs. Jean Deochan said that what the girl is doing cannot be condoned.“It is wrong fuh know me ain’t know where she deh. She promise me she gwine go to school. Me tell she let she go to school. She does do good in school, the last test to go over in third from she get 80-something percent.”According to the mother, when the girl ran away from home in November, the man’s aunt contacted her.?“The boy father call me, too,Jerseys Wholesale, and he tell me when she come back home me must engage them and leh she go to school. Me tell he dat can’t wuk. The boy never come heself, and even if he come me ain’t going to let them (get engage).”She described her 14-year-old daughter as a ‘good girl’ and not ‘that type’.“Everybody seh she is a quiet girl,Jerseys NFL Cheap, a church girl. She used to go to youth group and so on. She is me only child. When she did do it the first time she tell me she in Suriname, but me later get to understand that them been in Georgetown.”The woman and her daughter moved to the East Coast of Demerara from Parika after she had separated from the girl’s father.?They moved to Rose Hall Town last August. Mrs. Jean Deochan said that the girl informed her that she met the man at church.