hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1887
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-30 10:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Block 22, Linden,woman is desperately trying to locating her 24-year-old son, Richie Fredericks, who she said left their home over two months ago, and that she has not heard a word from him since.According to the woman, Vashthi Fredericks,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, her son has been working in the interior from the age of 16, but it was the first time that he had ventured into the Oque Black Water area, where he had gone with her niece, Leana Baichu, to work with her husband.“But since he left we never heard from him; not a phone call, or nothing,China Jerseys, and we find that very strange, because he would usually call every week whenever he goes into the interior, even if? he had to climb up a hill top.”Fredericks said she became even more perturbed when another niece informed her that Richie was not working with Leana anymore, but had gone to another location.“I became worried because here it is now that somebody else has to tell me that my son is no longer working with Leana and her husband. And on top of that I was told that Leana was in Georgetown,Cheap Jerseys 2018, when her husband called her and informed her, that there had been a problem, and that he had to send Richie away.“Now all of this seems very unusual to me- even fishy, because if it was that they had to send my son away, why nobody informed me? And why isn’t he calling me?’The woman said she later decided to contact her niece, Leana, by telephone,Derrick Rose Jersey, but instead of trying to be helpful, she was abusive and accused her of spreading rumours that her husband had killed Richie.Fredericks is appealing to anyone who may have seen her son, and knows where he is,Authentic Australia NBA Jerseys Outlet, to contact the family on telephones 671-8935, 651-7217,NFL Jerseys Outlet, 680-5935, 602-1492, 679-1263 or 664-4453.