劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2074
用戶失蹤天數 1600
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-2 02:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I mean, that statistic, it's not something I'm directly looking at. It's what throws should I have made? What decisions should I have made differently?" he explained. "You look at things on a play-by-play basis. Could I make a better decision? Could I make a better throw?"
"Alex has a big arm, he controls the offense and he makes plays when he has to,Alexander Mogilny Jersey," Bowe said. "If I'm taking two people, he's going to get the check-down. We're going to play conservative. We're not going to make mistakes."
Even his completion percentage doesn't mean a whole lot to Smith, though.
"Listen, he's taking care of the football,Cheap Jerseys From China, and when it counts, he makes the plays. I appreciate that," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. "We're winning football games and he's doing a nice job of managing it,jerseys cheap nfl, and everyone feeds off it, both sides of the ball, his ability to manage it."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Every time Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith is flushed from the pocket, it seems that one of two things happens: He uses his fleet feet to scramble for yards, or he throws the ball away.
Neither of which is a bad thing.
So far, that approach has been working. The Chiefs (6-0) lead the NFL at plus-12 in turnover differential, one year after tying Philadelphia at a league-worst minus-24.
A big reason for that: Smith has thrown just three interceptions,2018 NFL Draft Jersey. Only the Broncos' Peyton Manning has thrown fewer picks while attempting more passes.

But there are a lot more reasons for those shortcomings than Smith not doing his job. Bowe has received the majority of defensive attention this season, and an offensive line that features a rookie right tackle in Eric Fisher has had difficulty giving Smith time to scan the field.
In short, they wanted a quarterback who was selfless.
"He's brilliant, smart," Kubiak said. "I had a chance to visit with him when he was coming out. I think he fits exactly what Andy wants to do. He has the opportunity to make plays with his feet when things break down. I've always been a fan."
"He's got things he needs to keep working on. The thing that's most important right now is he continues to get reps with his receivers around him," Reid said. "You've got to be sharp and on the same page with one another, and they're working through all of that."
"I've always been impressed by Alex," said Texans coach Gary Kubiak, whose team faces Kansas City on Sunday, and who'd no doubt love to have a quarterback valuing possessions right now.
So is Reid,Jae Crowder Jersey, who tried to acquire Smith when he was coaching the Eagles.
The Chiefs have never had a quarterback who can make things happen on the ground with the same nimbleness as Smith, nor have they had one in recent years who is smart enough to throw the ball into the third row of seats rather than take a sack or force a pass into coverage.
"There are times when a guy comes clean and he has to sail it away, because the timing of the route has been disrupted. He's done a nice job of that," said Chiefs offensive coordinator Doug Pederson, a former quarterback. "I know it reflects on a quarterback's completion percentage a little bit, but that's part of the game, and then you come back and get them on the next play."
Several times he's missed an open receiver downfield, calling into question his ability to throw the deep ball. He's also struggled to get the ball to wide receiver Dwayne Bowe, who has just 20 catches after signing a $56 million, five-year deal in the offseason.
Instead, he's content to throw the ball away at the expense of his own completion percentage, which is at its worst in six years. Or accept check-downs and dump-offs at the expense of his yards per attempt, which likewise is its worst since a forgettable 2007 season in San Francisco.
The Chiefs knew they weren't getting Peyton Manning or Tom Brady when they shipped a pair of draft picks to the 49ers to acquire Smith in the offseason,NFL Cheap Jerseys. But they also knew they were getting a quarterback who would value possessions and minimize mistakes.
In some cases, the answer is a resounding yes.
Smith is only under contract through next season. It would behoove him to start putting up the kind of gaudy statistics that might earn him a lucrative new contract.

無頭像
QeamrQn4

帖子 1457
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 1601
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-2 03:17 
,NCAA Baseball Jerseys
Reed,Jerseys Wholesale, who was the AP Defensive Player of the Year in 2004 and led the league in interceptions three times,Kevin Love Jersey, had just 16 tackles with Houston.
Reed spent the first 11 years of his career in Baltimore before signing a three-year,Bill Lee Jersey, $15 million free agent contract with Houston last offseason. He missed the first two games after hip surgery and then was relegated to a backup role with the Texans,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, causing him to lash out at interim coach Wade Phillips,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, who is filling in for Gary Kubiak while he recovers from a mini-stroke.