QeamrQn4

帖子 1457
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2118
用戶失蹤天數 1627
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-2 06:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"We have our plans in place with what we have worked on all week with the guys that have stepped in for (Fluker)," McCoy said. "We got a couple of options. We'll be fine."
All indications are that Mike Harris, a nine-game starter at left tackle last year,College Jerseys, would replace Fluker if he's not ready to go.
The Chargers could also shift former starting right tackle Jeromey Clary from right guard to Fluker's spot.
The Chargers were encouraged with linebacker Donald Butler's return to practice,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys. Butler suffered a groin injury in Sunday's win over the Eagles and went through his first practice of the week on Friday,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic. He's listed as questionable.
Coach Mike McCoy said no verdict has been reached on the rookie's availability, calling it a game-time decision.
"I'm making progress,China Jerseys," said Fluker, who hasn't practiced since suffering a concussion Wednesday. "The whole thing about it is it's a coach's decision right now whether I'm going to play or not."
Fluker said having two days off has aided his possible return. He said he stayed in dark places much of that time.
"Yeah,China NFL Jerseys, it has helped, helped a lot," said Fluker,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, who is listed as questionable for Sunday. "I'm getting there and I just hope that I'll be able to play."
SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego Chargers right tackle D.J. Fluker is hopeful about playing Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.