hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2397
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-5 03:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
One of the two persons accused of breaking and entering a storage bond and stealing $813,400 worth of property belonging to the Embassy of the United States of America, was sent to prison yesterday when he appeared before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry.Appearing at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court were 34-year-old Albert Rajaran and 22-year-old Ryan Waddle.It is alleged that between November 19 and 20,China Jerseys Free Shipping, at Timerhi, East Bank Demerara they broke into Amerjet bond which housed the said property belonging to the US Embassy and stole several electronic items.To the accusations, Rajaran pleaded guilty whilst Waddle pleaded not guilty.Police Prosecutor, Corporal Bharat Mangru told the court that about 16:30hrs on November 19,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, the Assistant Manager,Wholesale Jerseys, Ms. Ceres,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, secured the storage bond at Timehri leaving the items therein. The court heard, however, that at about 11:30hrs on November 20, Ms. Ceres received ‘certain information’ and returned to the storage bond where she discovered that someone had broken into the bond. The court heard that further checks revealed the articles missing.Mangru said that Rajaran was then contacted, told of the allegations and cautioned. According to Mangru, the accused admitted to committing the offence and led the police to two separate locations where the loot was stored and also handed over his portion of the booty.The Prosecution stated that when Waddle was subsequently contacted, under caution he admitted to committing the offence and led the police to the place where he claimed to have kept his portion but none of the items were recovered.The court was told that four of the seven stolen items were recovered.The unrepresented Rajaran told the court that “I was under the influence of alcohol and I jumped over the fence of the company. There was an entry through the bathroom door and I took the stuff. When the police arrest me I took them and give them the stuff because when I hear is the Embassy stuff, I din want to give the police any problems.”“Ma worship I’m kindly asking you to be light cause I am not wasting the court time. I’m begging yuh.”Meanwhile,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, Waddle who pleaded not guilty told the court that he is a “seaman” who has no antecedents and resides at the “Timerhi Bones Area.”Waddle said “Your honour when they (the police) hold me they started to beat me and I keep telling them that I didn’t do anything. They put two wet plastic bags on my face and I get blackout. When I was revived,Cheap MLB T-shirts, Officer Lowe was asking me about my family. I was beaten with an iron file too. I don’t know nothing about this story.”The Prosecution objected to bail for Waddle on account of the serious nature and prevalence of the offence. Prosecutor Mangru told the court that more charges are pending for a similar offence and if granted bail, Waddle may not return to court.Corporal Mangru informed the court that Rajaran was previously convicted for a similar offence. In response to the guilty plea entered by Rajaran, the Chief Magistrate stated that she took into consideration the serious nature and prevalence of the offence committed, as well as his age and the fact that he was under the influence when he committed the act. She also focused on the amount stolen and the fact that he cooperated with the police and saved the court’s time. She however noted that he was previously convicted and sentenced Rajaran to three years imprisonment.Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry thereafter refused bail to Waddle. He was remanded to prison and will make his next court appearance at the Providence Magistrates’ Court for report and fixtures on November 29.