yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-6 04:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?claims he forgot themDespite the public interest and a burning desire for justice, the case of murdered bank employee Sheema Mangar is heading for the cold case cabinet.Mangar was killed in September 2010 when she was run over by a car in Camp Street as she tried to retrieve her stolen cellular phone from one of its occupants.It was one of the most beastly acts, which was widely condemned by the public in their cry for justice.Police had assured that no stone would have been left unturned to solve the crime which took place in a busy section of the city.Investigators were relying on pieces of forensic evidence that could have narrowed down their investigations, to the extent that charges could have been proffered.This had to do with samples of hair and a piece of cloth recovered from two cars that fit the description of the vehicle that was used in the act.A few months after the crime, the police top brass had stated that the forensic evidence was sent to a Barbados laboratory. They stated that the results were expected in January last year.But it has now been revealed that the samples never left Guyana.According to reliable sources, the police analyst who was to have taken the samples to Barbados never did.Sheema Mangar“They found this hair from the car and then they took something from the mother; I think it was a toothbrush to do the DNA. He went only with one of those items. His excuse was that he forgot it, and there appears to be nothing wrong with that,” said a source who asked not to be named.Kaieteur News understands that there were recommendations for disciplinary action to be taken against the police analyst who was responsible,Adidas Human Race Scarpe, but this has not yet been done.Radica Thakoor, the victim’s mother, has been repeatedly pressing police officials for answers. She is becoming increasingly frustrated with the ones she has been receiving,“Commissioner Henry Greene told me they (samples) gone to Barbados. Another official told me they in the US. Next thing they gun say that they gone into space and disappear,” Ms. Thakoor had told this newspaper. “I don’t know what else to do. They should have asked for overseas help.”Ms. Thakoor says she is determined that her daughter’s case is not forgotten.Police had recovered a strand of hair from beneath a vehicle that fit the description of the car that ran over Mangar.A piece of fabric that appeared to match the material from the bank employee’s uniform was retrieved from another vehicle.The drivers of the vehicles were detained briefly.There are also reports that the samples were tampered with and there might have been no intention to take them overseas in the first place.Kaieteur News Senior Reporter Michael Jordan who has been dealing with the matter, is one who is of this view.He had questioned Commissioner Henry Greene on the matter and the response he received convinced him that all was not well with the case.“In April 2011, after officials had signed a contract for the establishment of Guyana’s forensic laboratory, I approached Commissioner of Police Henry Greene,Adidas Nmd r2 Nere Scarpe, since I thought that was a fitting time for him to comment about the Sheema Mangar samples that had reportedly been sent to a Barbados lab. For some reason, the question infuriated Greene, who said, ‘How should I know? Why don’t you call the lab?’ Now I understand the reason for his reaction. The police Top Brass have been lying to the public, the media, and to Sheema Mangar’s family,” Jordan said.Meanwhile,Scarpe Adidas Nmd r1 Nere, according to the source,Air Max Tn Ireland, investigators had detained the suspect but had subsequently released him.Sheema Mangar, of Lot 675 Block Eight Mon Repos, East Coast Demerara, and a former Queen’s College student,Adidas Nmd Uomo Saldi, was robbed of her BlackBerry phone at around 18:40 hrs on Friday,Scarpe Adidas Nmd r2, September 10, 2010, while awaiting transportation near Camp Street and North Road in Georgetown.According to an eyewitness, Mangar ran towards a car which the man who had snatched her phone entered.She reportedly then stood in front of the car while demanding that the thief return the phone.Relatives erected this simple monument in Sheema Mangar’s memoryBut according to the eyewitness, the car’s driver responded by running over Mangar and dragging her almost an entire block, to Church Street.She died the following day at a private hospital.Family members, who are determ

無頭像
Muqej8T5

帖子 2097
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2093
用戶失蹤天數 2001
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-6 05:27 
This past offseason, Oakland gave up two draft picks Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping to acquire Flynn from the Seahawks. The Raiders also reworked Flynn's contract in which the Wholesale Jerseys China quarterback was guaranteed $6.5 million this season.
Flynn instead struggled in two appearances. He completed Jerseys NFL China 22 of 34 passes Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping for 246 yards Wholesale Cheap Jerseys with a touchdown and interception.