yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1765
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-7 04:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A popular city promoter has once again landed in hot water, this time for allegedly raping a woman.And once again his confederates are offering money as an inducement to settle the matter out of court.But the 19-year-old victim is having none of that despite several threatening telephone calls.The promoter was detained on Monday at a road block on East Bank Demerara after leaving one of his events which was held on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway.The victim who described her ordeal as harrowing after being locked in a Festival City house for several hours, said that although she shouted for help none of the neighbours whose homes are within hearing distance came to her rescue.She only managed to escape by hanging her naked body through a window until a taxi driver came to her rescue.The victim,China Soccer Jerseys, however, was apprehensive about relating her ordeal but her mother did not hold back the details of what was related to her by her daughter.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, the victim’s mother said that she had given her daughter permission to attend a live show at the National Park on Saturday night.She said that her daughter had indicated that she was going to the show with three female friends.However, the three friends turned up to collect her in the promoter’s car.Since she had known the promoter casually for a while, the 19-year-old victim was not suspicious at the time.After leaving the National Park, the group went to a night spot in Alberttown and the victim believes that it was there that ‘something’ was put in her drink that made her light headed.She then asked to be taken home but instead the group proceeded to another club in the city.There she stayed in the car while the other members of the group, including the promoter, spent about 15 minutes in the club.This newspaper was told that the promoter then offered to take her home minus the other members of the group and since the victim was feeling really unwell, she accepted the lift.But instead of taking her to her home in Charlestown, the man took the girl to his house at Festival City.“He dragged her by her hair and despite her screams, he took her into his house. There was another girl there and he and the girl held my daughter down, while the girl performed oral sex on her,Stitched Jerseys,” the victim’s mother told this newspaper.She said that the promoter then had sex with the other woman during which he said to her daughter, “Ah gone show you wha is sex.”After he was finished, he then allegedly raped the 19-year-old who by this time was vomiting profusely as a result of whatever was supposedly placed in her drink.“She continued to beg to go home but the man instructed the other woman to use bleach and soap powder to bathe her,” the victim’s mother related.All of this was confirmed by the trauma-stricken victim.The man eventually fell asleep and the victim engaged the woman in conversation with the aim of getting her to open the door. This was despite the fact that she was completely naked, since her clothes were already hidden from her.Day broke on Sunday and still the promoter lay sleeping.The victim’s mother said she became worried and tried contacting her daughter on her cellular phone.“I started to pray and about eight-thirty she called me. She said, ‘Mommy, I’m in a problem,Angel Di Maria Jersey, please come and get me.’ I asked her where she was and she gave me the location,” the woman said.She then went to the East La Penitence Police Station where she reported the matter and requested the police to go to get her daughter.However, strangely the police told her that the matter was a Ruimveldt matter leaving the woman bewildered as to what to do.By this time desperation got the better of the victim and realizing that the house was completely grilled except for a window, she hung her naked body out trying to attract persons who were in the neighbourhood.Only a taxi driver who knew her and who incidentally happened to be trying to locate her went to her rescue.“When he go and asked for her to be let out, the man came out and told the taxi driver that he and my daughter were friends and it was not anything like he raped her,China Jerseys Cheap,” the victim’s mother related.The taxi driver then took the battered victim along with the other woman who was in the house away.But realizing that the car was heading to the East La Penitence Police Station,NFL Jerseys From China, the other woman asked to be put off and this was duly done.It was at the station that the victim was reunited with her mother.After relating her story, she was sent for a medical examination,Wholesale J