yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 1775
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-9 14:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?Father of two hospitalised with burns A 37-year-old man is hospitalised at the Georgetown Public Hospital with burns about his body. This was after his one-bedroom house located at Lot 25 ‘C’ Field Sophia was completely destroyed by fire yesterday.Ingrid DanielsThe fire of unknown origin started at around 14:00 hrs and has left four persons homeless. Those without a place to call home are Eon Fernandez,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Belgium-Christian-Kabasele-Jersey.html, his 30-year-old wife Ingrid Daniels and their two children, 12-year-old Khandijaha and Nawaz Trotz, 5.According to Daniels,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, she was at home and around 13:30 hrs yesterday,Cheap Jerseys China, her husband came home in a drunken state. “He is miserable when he is drunk,Alexis Sanchez Arsenal Jersey UK, so when he come home I tell the kids that we gon go over to the yard next door (an empty lot) and stay there until he fall asleep,” Daniels,Cheap Air Max Ireland, a domestic worker recounted.She further related that she sent her two children over to the empty lot and went to a nearby shop to purchase sweets. “When I reach to the shop my daughter called me and say smoke coming from the house and I run back.”The woman said that when she returned her home was covered in smoke.“I keep calling for my husband but he ent answering,Authentic Jerseys From China, so I call for the neighbour and he come and kick down the door.”“As soon as the door open, Eon run out with fire on his back and hands and the neighbour take his hand and put out the fire and then they put him on a bag to lie and the police come and they take him to the hospital,” Daniels stressed.The woman explained that her family only moved there about a year.“I have kerosene stove, so I don’t know if my husband was trying to cook when we leave the house or what.”An investigation has been launched by the Fire Service.The structure was completely destroyed.