hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-10 01:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Garden of Eden miner,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017, 22-year-old Vernon Ronaldo, who was stabbed to death by a friend at a house at Garden of Eden died as a result of a perforated spleen and kidney.This is according to a post mortem examination performed by Government Pathologist Dr. Nehaul Singh yesterday at the Georgetown Public Hospital’s Mortuary.Ronaldo was stabbed to death at his sister’s home at Garden of Eden and not at Land of Canaan as was erroneously stated in this publication on Sunday last.Meanwhile, the man’s friend who was apprehended shortly after the incident on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway,Cheap Jerseys China, up to press time, yesterday,Air Jordan Outlet Online, was still in police custody assisting with investigations.The man is expected to make an appearance in court sometime later today.Vernon Ronaldo was fatally stabbed by another man during an argument at his home on Saturday last.The dead man’s sister,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Unita Ronaldo, had said that her brother,Cheap Nike Air Max Online Australia, her reputed husband and a friend were consuming alcohol at her home Friday evening. In the wee hours of Saturday morning she was awaken from her sleep.“I jump out me sleep after I hear like they fighting,Jerseys From China, so I come outside and meh brother and he friend had a misunderstanding so I talk to them and they stop and everybody go back to sleep.”The woman related that her brother, who was under the influence of alcohol, retired to sleep in a chair in the living room while his friend opted to sleep on the kitchen floor.A few minutes later the woman said she heard a groaning sound and when she came out of her bed to check she noticed her brother still sitting in the chair with stab wounds to his abdomen. Checks then revealed that the friend had fled the house.The deceased and his attacker were expected to travel to the North West District in search of work the next day.