yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-10 20:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Kaneville businesswoman is grateful for being spared after a gunman shot at her on Friday evening during a robbery at her business place. Bib Mohamed,Air Max Fury Ireland, called Ms. Lynette,Scarpe Adidas Human Race Scontate, of 50 First Phase,Scarpe Adidas Superstar Uomo Scontate, Kaneville,Scarpe Adidas Stan Smith Scontate, said that she was sitting outside of her shop chatting with a customer when she noticed two men approaching. It was aroundThe grocery store which the gunmen robbed on Friday evening.20:35 hours.The woman said that her daughter was in the shop and the men purchased a roll of toilet tissue and left. However a few minutes later they returned and one of them went again to the shop counter to purchase a mint.“While my daughter gone to get the mint the other one come up to me and fired a shot but I bend and it miss me and he grab me then they carry we in the shop”. The woman said they men held her at gunpoint and began demanding cash.“Them ask ‘when de money; we know you got money. If we int get it we gone kill you”. According to Mohamed she immediately instructed her daughter to hand over the money. Not satisfied with what they received Mohamed said that the men took them into the house and demanded more cash. Again the woman instructed her daughter to hand over whatever cash was in the house.Before leaving the men grabbed a gold chain which Mohamed was wearing at the time and demanded that she take off her wedding ring and give it to them,Scarpe Adidas Nmd r2, the woman complied.With that the men ordered the woman and her daughter to lay on the floor and then made good their escape.Mohamed said that she quickly shouted for help and neighbors ran to their rescue. The police were called mere minutes after the robbery but at the time when this publication visited the woman’s home yesterday at 14:00 hours,Mens Nike Air Max 90 Ireland, no police rank had responded to the report.The spent shell which was left behind after the gunmen shot at the owner of the grocery shop.A spent shell was still at the scene where the woman was sitting when the men first attacked. Mohamed said this is not the first time that her business was attacked but it was her first encounter with gun-toting bandits. She recalled that last November was the last attack on her business but she was attacked several times during the 17 years she has been operating her business there.