yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-11 04:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Guyana’s top Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) student, Yana Marisa Edwards, has been declared the Most Outstanding Overall Candidate of the Region who participated in the 2008 CSEC Examination.The Queen’s College student, who attained grade one passes in 14 subject areas,Discount NFL Jerseys, is expected to be presented with an award at the CXC Annual Regional Top Awards ceremony scheduled for Thursday,Cheap Mens Adidas Basketball Shoes, December 4 at the Hilton Hotel in Barbados.This is the third consecutive year that a Queen’s College student has been the recipient of the award. In 2006, Shirvanie Persaud copped the award, a feat that was repeated last year by her colleague, Wainella Isaacs.Edwards, during an interview yesterday, revealed that she first learnt that she had joined the outstanding league on Friday when her Head Teacher, Ms Friedel Isaacs, made an announcement during general assembly.Top student Yana-Marisa Edwards and her mom, Justice Yonette Cummings-Edwards,Cheap Nike Shoes Online Shopping, pose for Kaieteur News yesterdayAccording to the 16-year-old, she reacted calmly to the disclosure, but was yet elated that her hard work would see her being the recipient of a very prestigious award.“I may not show it, but the way I feel about doing so well is the way that Usain Bolt may have felt when he won the 100 metres in Beijing,” said the young Edwards, when asked to express the way she feels.“It’s like I’m gone beyond Cloud Nine to no expression, and there is no action that can fully justify my feelings,” she further asserted.Edwards was, earlier this month, awarded for being the overall best local performer at CSEC. She also copped awards for best performance in Science and for being the top performer at the secondary level.According to the lass, who plans on pursuing a career in medicine, receiving those awards comes as her reward for five years of hard work at Queen’s College.She credits her success to the support she got from her parents, Justice Yonette Cummings-Edwards and Dr Morris Edwards,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, as well as her teachers, a fact which was emphasised by Justice Cummings-Edwards during an interview yesterday.According to her, Yana’s success came through a combination of hard work and parental and teacher support.“We have been there to give her all the support that she needed, and we have stood by her side right through; and, to my mind,Discount Adidas Shoes Australia, that is responsible for her success. We would like to give God praise and thanks for what He has done…for it is indeed a great achievement.”Two other Queen’s College students have also been identified to receive awards at the CXC ceremony in December.Suraj Mattai,Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet, who gained 11 grade one passes and one grade two pass at the CSEC examination, will be the recipient of an award for the best performance in Business, while Aaron Haralsingh will receive a similar award for best performance in Science.