yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-11 06:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Arnold Tourrils,Nike Schuhe Neu Damen, 34 of Moruka,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, North West District,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, is now hospitalized with a bullet in his chest following an attack by bandit on Monday.The victim was at his shop in the interior at an area called Butterfly Backdam in Cuyuni.Tourrils yesterday told this publication that approximately 8:15 Monday night a short, big man armed with a handgun approached him at his business place demanding gold and cash.The victim said that he resisted his assailant and was punched and gunbutted. The man added that the beating became unbearable so he decided to hand over his possessions (gold and cash).“I know everybody from around this bush but I never saw that man before. I believe is a set up. Somebody send he. I didn’t want to give him my gold and money because I does gotta work hard for it,NFL Jerseys China,” said the wounded man.Tourrils added that after the bandit would have taken all of his cash and gold,NFL Jerseys From China, while leaving he fired a shot which wounded him in his stomach,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, then escaped on foot.