hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1887
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-13 02:47 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A former Kingston Community High School student was yesterday sentenced to two and a half years in prison by City Magistrate Alex Moore in the Georgetown Magistrates’ Courts for a robbery under arms charge.Nicise Aubrey Bobb, 25, a miner, of Lot 52 Stanley Place, Vlissengen Road, had initially pleaded not guilty to the allegation brought against him.The charge stated that on July 14, 2015 he,China Jersyes Cheap, while in the company of an unknown individual at Ruimveldt Public Road and armed with a gun, robbed Dimitri Jemmott of his Blackberry Z-10 cell phone and wallet.The wallet contained three Untied States Identification Cards, one National Identification Card,Wholesale Jerseys China, one Republic Bank ATM Card, one National Insurance Scheme Card, three Discount Cards and $32,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 in local currency.Jemmott, who is the owner of a local shop in the Ruimveldt area, testified against the convict. He told the court that on the day in question he was awaiting transportation at Chillers Beer Bar when two men approached him on bicycles. He recognized Bobb because he had known him for 20 years.He took out a gun, pointed it at him and relieved him of the articles. When the men were finished they made a quick escape,Cheap Jerseys USA, but not before Jemmott shouted, “I want back my wallet”. In response, Jemmott testified, the convict shouted, “Rest yuh-self or I will come and shoot you in your shop”.Lance Corporal Dharamhall Etwaroo also testified against Bobb. He told the court that on October 24, 2015 at 11:55hrs he came into contact with the defendant, told him of the allegation against him,World Cup Jerseys 2018, cautioned and charged him. Bobb had then told the Lance Corporal,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, “I have known Jemmott for my entire life and I would never rob him”.Police Prosecutor, Sergeant Jillian Simmons, prosecuted Bobb, who defended himself. She told the court that the defendant had been on trial since last year for the offence and was remanded by Chief Magistrate Ann McLennan. She also said that evidence brought forward from previous court hearings had tagged Bobb to the crime.