劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 1621
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-16 00:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
HOUSTON (AP) — Andre Johnson was in midseason form, and the rest of Houston's young receiving group looked pretty good, too.
Drew Brees was four of six for 104 yards and a touchdown for the Saints (3-0) before sitting down after the third possession.
Johnson had 131 yards receiving before halftime in his first extended work of the preseason Sunday against the New Orleans Saints.
Schaub was 15 of 26 for 213 yards for Houston (2-1),Wholesale China Jerseys, and Ben Tate ran for 74 yards and a score filling in for Arian Foster.
Stills grabbed a 40-yard pass over Kareem Jackson on third-and-6. Stills finished the drive four plays later when he beat Johnathan Joseph to get wide open on the end zone for a 14-yard touchdown reception to put New Orleans up 17-13.
Harris was called for his second costly penalty of the game on a 40-yard pass interference call on the first play of the second half. New Orleans took advantage of the penalty when McCown found Tanner for an 8-yard touchdown strike to make it 24-16.
Quarterback Matt Schaub raved about the group and said he has "total confidence" in the young players.
The Texans don't have a lot of experience at receiver behind Johnson, an 11-year veteran. But Kubiak has been impressed by the development of Lestar Jean, who had 36 yards receiving Sunday, and Keshawn Martin, who finished with 10. The group is also expected to get a boost this season from first-round draft pick DeAndre Hopkins, who missed Sunday's game after sustaining a concussion last week.
"We moved the heck out of the ball, we've just got to score more points and be better in the red zone," Kubiak said.
NOTES: Houston tight end Garrett Graham injured his hip, but Kubiak said he should be OK. ... Johnson's 131 yards receiving were the second-most in a half in Houston preseason history. ... Ingram and Thomas combined for just 43 yards rushing, but added another 79 yards receiving.
"We just try to make the best of the opportunities," Johnson said. "We got a lot of opportunities in the first half of the game. I just did what I could."
T.J. Yates threw an 11-yard touchdown pass to Alec Lemon to get Houston to 24-23 late in the third quarter. Tanner's second touchdown grab pushed the Saints' lead to 31-23 in the fourth.
"When we sit down and game plan I try to figure out ways to get Andre the ball," coach Gary Kubiak said. "It's a compliment to the other guys that Andre's able to get the ball so much."
Martin returned the punt for a touchdown, but it was called back because of an illegal block by Brandon Harris.
The Saints couldn't get much going on offense in their first two drives. Willie Jefferson got his hands on Brees in the end zone on the third play of their first drive. But before he could bring him down, the quarterback got off a pass that fell incomplete.
McCown's first drive ended with a 51-yard field goal by Garrett Hartley that cut Houston's lead to 13-10.
"I'm getting more comfortable and getting more used to being out there," Stills said. "It's about playing football and having fun, and that's really all it is."
Schaub was sacked by Cameron Jordan when he manhandled Derek Newton on third down on Houston's next possession and the Texans settled for a 48-yard field goal from Randy Bullock.
Tate piled up 51 yards on Houston's second drive,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, with the highlight coming on a 39-yard run when he darted to the outside and cut back in for the big gain. He capped it with a 1-yard run that gave Houston a 7-0 lead.
Brees was sacked by Jared Crick to force a punt and end the next drive,Wholesale Jerseys China. The Saints finally started clicking after that.

"I felt like we were just kind of hitting our stride when a couple of us got pulled," Brees said.
Johnson beat his coverage and was wide open for the 39-yard reception in the second quarter. Schaub was sacked after that and Houston's offense stalled before Bullock made it 13-7 with a 55-yard field goal.
Houston played without defensive end Antonio Smith,Scarpe Nike Nuove, who served the first game of a three-game suspension for hitting Miami guard Richie Incognito with the Dolphins player's helmet last week.
"He looked very good," Kubiak said of Tate. "He's been our one healthy veteran back. I think Ben's ready. I think he's going to have a really good year."
Andy Tanner had 33 yards receiving with two touchdown receptions in the second half for New Orleans.
Tate got another start despite Foster returning to practice this week for the first time since May after dealing w