hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-20 23:14 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Sixteen-year-old Danny Sewdeen of 266 Grove Squatting Area was stabbed in the chest while riding on his bicycle in Diamond New Scheme last Sunday.He was later rushed to the Diamond Diagnostic Centre at 16: 20hrs and subsequently transferred to Georgetown Public Hospital (GPHC).According to Danny,Cheap China Jerseys, “I was ridding my bicycle like I normally do and looking for my cows,NFL Jerseys Cheap, when a man riding on a bicycle come next to me and stopped me and told me where you friend deh and where de bicycle you thief deh.“I didn’t react and when I said I don’t know he stabbed me. I have no idea of any stolen bicycle,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,”He further said that he ran and jumped a drain while bleeding profusely,Sale NFL Jerseys, and a public spirited citizen offered a phone call which he took to call his aunt who carried him to the hospital.His aunt,Cheap Jerseys Supply, Janet Sewdeen,China Jerseys Wholesale, said she wants the police to investigate so she can have justice for her nephew.