hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 1889
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-21 08:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Javone Vickerie Two young entrepreneurs on Wednesday commissioned two new stores in Kitty.? On hand for the commissioning was Minister of Agriculture Dr. Leslie Ramsammy.Fazela Baksh (left), Rajiv Singh (centre) presenting Ramsammy with a token of appreciation.Twenty-eight-year-old Rajiv Singh, the owner of the new Smart Aid Pharmacy located at 207 Barr Street Kitty said that for his grand opening,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, he gave potential customers the chance to sample some of the over the counter products along with free blood pressure testing and a blood drive,Cheap Jerseys, compliments of the Ministry of Health.Singh told Kaieteur News that his pharmacy will sell both prescription and over the counter drugs along with cosmetics and cell phones. When asked about his staff, Singh said “I have two pharmacists on call and two other assistants”.The entrepreneur said that he plans to open another Pharmacy in La Parfaite Harmonie and some others nationwide. Singh said that starting up his business took a collaborated effort with his longtime girlfriend. Fazela Baksh.“This is something that we both wanted to do when we were in school so we’re fulfilling our dreams”, Singh said. The former employee of the Ministry of Health added that to start up his business took millions of dollars.His sister, Kashree Singh, has opened the Baby’s Closet. She said that this her second store will not only cater for toddlers but for also teens. “Among baby clothing we have toys and books, but for teens we might cater for up to like 14 or 15,” Singh said.When asked about what makes the Baby’s Closet different from the others,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Singh said, “Well it’s unique. It has a whole different outlook. It’s not something you just walk into and see stuff hanging up; it has a closet which has a baby effect”.Singh who operates the Extreme Wireless cell phone store said that she had no intentions at the start to open the store until she accompanied her brother to look at the location in Kitty. “I always wanted to open a baby store but back then I had no idea where”,Cheap Jeseys NFL, Singh said.The 25-year-old said that after her brother selected the location, she realized that the space next door was also available. “I looked at it and I told myself I can open a baby store there.”Minister Ramsammy cutting the ribbon to the new Pharmacy.Minister of Agriculture Dr. Leslie Ramsammy who attended Wednesday’s commissioning said that he was elated that his former employee has opened his very own pharmacy.“It is very important in Guyana that we have quality service and I know Rajiv has chosen to go in the right direction because now every time he gets up in the morning and he is not so well,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he doesn’t have to go to another Pharmacy”, the Minister said.When Kaieteur News asked about the requirements to open a Pharmacy,NBA Jerseys China, the Minister said, “They have to have a business licence and a licence from the Food and Drug Department”.He said that as a former Minister of Health he ensured that there was knowledge among people that at any time they go to buy medication you should ensure that the place of purchase is a licensed Pharmacy.“In no country in the world, not even in America or in England can the ministries in charge enforce that law by themselves”, Ramsammy said.