hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-24 00:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Guyana yesterday announced the promotion of Kevin Kelly to the role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).Former CEO, Gregory DeanGregory Dean, the current CEO, has been promoted to Regional CEO with responsibility for Guyana,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Aruba,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, Bonaire and Curacao.According to the mobile giant, with over seven years’ experience in the telecommunications and technology sector, Kelly will move into the CEO position, up from his current role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Digicel Guyana. He has held the latter role since August 2008.Dean, in the statement,Maillot Psg Femme, said: “I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Kevin all the very best in his new role as we look forward to the further expansion of the business following the ending of the telecommunications monopoly.”Commenting on his new role, the incoming CEO said; “I am pleased to be leading the team as we continue to transform the communications landscape in Guyana. I look forward to building on the excellent base we have established in Guyana and aim to continue delivering best value, service and network to our customers across Guyana as Digicel evolves to a total communications provider.”Digicel’s CEO for the Caribbean and Central America, Regis Romero,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, expressed appreciation for Dean’s years of service as Digicel Guyana’s CEO and the progress made during his tenure.“I would also like to congratulate both Kevin and Greg on their promotions and wish them the very best in their new roles.”New CEO, Kevin KellyThe new structure is effective March 1st 2015.Digicel has mobile operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean,Jerseys Wholesale, Central and South America and the South Pacific. In Guyana,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, it competes with the Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company.Dean has especially been vocal for Digicel in calling for Government to speed up on liberalizing the sector to allow new players to compete in international calls, landlines and internet connectivity.