hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1886
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-24 14:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– sister, neighbours ignored screams for help?“I hear she calling ‘Mala, Mala come help me…but he don’t like me and me and she don’t talk so I didn’t go over…”– victim’s sisterShe screamed desperately for help, but not even Indranie Soogrim’s sister, who lived next door, came to her assistance when Soogrim’s knife-wielding ex-boyfriend attacked the 40-year-old in her Cummings Lodge, East Coast Demerara home yesterday.When Soogrim’s 11-year-old daughter finally ventured over at around 11:30 hrs, the child found her mother lying dead in her bedroom in a spreading pool of blood.On the run: Sean Paul SinghAnd by then, the suspect, identified as Sean Paul Singh,NFL Jerseys China, had already fled the premises and is still at large.Soogrim, a mother of three, had lived at Lot 503 Ninth Field Cummings Lodge with her 11-year-old daughter, Tiffany Gouveia, while her ex-lover, who is said to be in his mid forties, lived across the street.The suspect and victim had a five-year relationship,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, in which Soogrim was the victim of constant abuse. However, relatives were at a loss to say what triggered the murderous attack. No one has the slightest clue as to what could have lead to the tragedy.However, word is that the man works in the interior “and when he ain’t getting money he does be miserable.”The victim’s 11-year-old daughter said that she was at her grandmother’s home, a few corners away, when they received a phone call from her mother.“Mommy call and tell granny that he (Singh) was threatening her with a long knife.”The terrified girl said that soon after receiving the call, she and her grandmother rushed over to Soogrim’s home.“I walk up in front of granny, and when I come in the house all I see is mommy laying motionless on the floor with plenty blood round she; so I hold her and start saying ‘mommy mommy’,Wholesale Jerseys Store, just hoping for her to respond but she didn’t.”She said that,Jerseys NFL China, with blood on her hands, she let out loud screams and summoned her grandmother to the bedroom.The slain woman’s neighbours also admitted that they heard Soogrim’s screams but none of them went to her rescue.Even one of Soogrim’s sisters, who lives next door, said she also heard her sibling’s cries for help at around 11:00 hrs.“I hear she (Soogrim) calling ‘Mala, Mala come help me na,’ but he (the suspect) don’t like me and me and she don’t talk so I didn’t go over,” the sister told Kaieteur NewsOther neighbours said that while peeping through their windows they saw the victim’s ex-boyfriend making his way from her home to his residence.Some claimed that the man was carrying a shovel “and something else wrap up in a cloth” while leaving the woman’s home.Soogrim’s previous residence“He can’t go far cause he foot break; I want to see how long he gone run,Stitched Jerseys,” one of Soogrim’s relatives said.Neighbours disclosed that “the two a dem don’t live good at all.”This newspaper understands that Soogrim constantly tried to escape from the abusive relationship. Reports are that the police would often “come and warn Paul and then go away.”Another of Soogrim’s siblings described her as a quiet woman who never mixed much but “although she poor,NFL Jerseys Cheap, once you come at this house here she must give you something.”Kaieteur News understands that Soogrim was unemployed and mostly depended on her abusive lover for financial assistance.Scores of villagers came out to witness the removal of the victim’s body.? Some expressed the view that someone should have gone to the woman’s rescue while others argued that it could have resulted in more than one death.However, the consensus in the crowd was “men over doing this thing.” Some even opined that “they should really reintroduce hanging in this country.”The dilapidated shack where Singh livesA male villager said “up to de other day she (the deceased) de telling me how he cruel.”? However, he said that he never suspected that the relationship would have ended in such a brutal fashion.Relatives cried and embraced each other as they washed the blood from the house.This newspaper understands that the father of Soogrim’s 11-year-old daughter is also deceased.However, relatives promised to take care of the child.