yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
用戶失蹤天數 1762
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-28 06:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ishwantie Persaud, the mother of missing four year-old Sandy Seeratten of lot 94 Logwood,Unisex Air Jordan 11 (XI) Retro  Win Like 96  Gym Red/White-Black 378037-623, Enmore East Coast Demerara, is pleading with the general public to assist in locating her daughter who she claimed was abducted by her drug addicted father two weeks ago.Persaud related to Kaieteur News that on December 21, last, she left the child in the care of a cousin and went to work.While at work she received a telephone call informing her that Sandy’s father had abducted her.The woman who is still in a state of shock,Jordan 12 Retro Australia, added that her ex-reputed husband is a drug addict who was recently released from the Camp Street penitentiary, where her served time for cocaine possession.It is for that reason that she is fearful of her child being in his custody.“He does use cocaine and when he get high he used to beat me in front of her…I am scared he do her something. The child is also fearful of him”.The distressed woman stated that her ex-reputed husband’s abusive behaviour was one of the many reasons she decided to end their relationship.“This man used to beat me bad and one day I just decided to move in back with my mother.”Ever since the child’s abduction,Cheap Jordan Shoes Australia, Persaud has not seen her ex reputed husband or her daughter.Hence a missing child report was made to several police stations,Benjamin Mendy Jersey, including the C Division Headquarters at Cove and John,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale, on the East Coast of Demerara.The Ministry of Human Service was also made aware of the occurrence.The woman claimed that her daughter’s education is being jeopardized.“I gave the lady from Human Service his telephone number and she called him…but he tell her that Sandy in got to attend school cause education right now for her is not important,” said Persaud.Missing Sandy SeeratenCalls made to the Cove and John Police Station to verify the report proved futile.A police rank on duty when contacted mentioned that any verification of such nature will have to be done today.However, Persaud’s mother, who accompanied her to the office of this newspaper, is pleading with persons who may have knowledge of little Sandy Persaud’s whereabouts to contact her on telephone numbers 255-0040, 679-2543,Retro Jordans For Sale Australia, 627-5164 or the nearest police station.