QeamrQn4

帖子 1457
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2092
用戶失蹤天數 1601
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-29 09:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
KENNY VACCARO, Saints: The first-round pick out of Texas can play both safety positions as well as nickel back. Because he might not be a starter right away, Vaccaro could be used in a variety of ways.
ANTREL ROLLE, Giants: The eight-year veteran and glue of New York's secondary actually moves up from safety to be a quasi-linebacker in passing situations. Smart,Supply NFL Jerseys, instinctive and aggressive, Rolle can be slotted at either safety spot, cornerback or outside LB. Now that's a DW,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, for sure.
AKEEM AYERS, Titans: This might be more wishful thinking, but the Titans believe the linebacker in his third season can play on the line, too — especially in passing situations. But they need to be sure he will provide some consistency, something Ayers hasn't done quite yet. The raw skills are there to be a DW.
"I feel like with my speed and my talent, either in special teams or whenever I get on the field, I can make a difference," Benjamin said.
TRAVIS BENJAMIN, Browns: A wide receiver who will handle punt and probably kickoff returns,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Benjamin could ably replace Browns' previous OW, Josh Cribbs, the NFL's career leader in kickoff returns for touchdowns.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are so enamored of rookie Denard Robinson that they've created a new position for him: offensive weapon.
Aside from the unfortunate terminology, the Jaguars have generated some intrigue. So here's a Pick 6 of candidates for OWs in the NFL — and six potential DWs on the other side of the ball, too.
Of course, he has to cure his fumbling problems to see much time on the field — somewhere.
ERIC BERRY, Chiefs: A Pro Bowl safety, who in new coordinator Bob Sutton's defense will be used in some packages as a linebacker, Berry could be a threat on the blitz as well as a solid option in coverage. He already plays the run well.
MOHAMED SANU, Bengals: The 2012 third-round pick from Rutgers broke a bone in his left foot in late November, ending his season after nine games. Before that, he took a snap in the wildcat and threw a 73-yard TD pass to A.J. Green, and had 16 catches for 154 yards and four TDs.
KYLE WILSON, Jets: A 2010 first-rounder who has been inconsistent as a cornerback, Wilson is being spotted on the corner, at nickel back and against slot receivers. Maybe even a little safety in Rex Ryan's complex defense. Oh,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and returning kicks.
JOE WEBB, Vikings: If he sticks with Minnesota or winds up elsewhere, the former backup QB and now a receiver has good hands, terrific athletic ability and enough fearlessness to return kicks — and work as a gunner on coverage unit.

DENARD ROBINSON, Jaguars: The former Michigan quarterback who dabbled at other spots in college simply is too talented overall to classify. His skills might not lend themselves to being a pro QB, but Robinson has the speed, moves and moxie to be used as a running back, receiver and special-teamer. Plus,Jerseys From China, he can occasionally pass the ball.
MARCEL REECE, Raiders: On what could be one of the NFL's worst offenses, the fullback who was a college wide receiver could be dangerous. A decent lead blocker, Reece can line up outside as a receiver to get mismatches on linebackers. He even had a 103-yard rushing game last season against New Orleans when the other backs were hurt.
RANDALL COBB,Cheap Jerseys From China, Packers: He could wind up as their No. 1 receiver, which would limit the opportunities to use him elsewhere. But he has game-breaking talent as a kick returner and on reverses, and Cobb played some quarterback at Kentucky.
"I'm starting from the bottom. I'm the freshman on campus," he said. "I'm just trying to compete."
GREG HARDY, Panthers:  A good pass rusher as an end (11 sacks last season), Hardy can drop in coverage and use his athleticism to make plays. He also can block passes at 6-foot-4, and he's been used as a gunner in kick coverages.
DEFENSE