yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
用戶失蹤天數 1773
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-30 19:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A woman and her 14-year-old son were yesterday morning viciously attacked by a man who later fled the scene, after he hit the boy in the face with a piece of wood. The boy fell unconscious to the ground.The man had reportedly attacked the boy with a four by four after he tried to prevent his assailant from assaulting his mother further.The woman, Vanetta Ward, was bitten in the face by the man after he asked her for sex and she refused.Her refusal evidently angered the man,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who grabbed her and bit her. “Now after I start holler me son come to rescue me and this man just pick up a plank and lash he in he face with it, and me son fall down and blackout.“(The man) come running behind me with the same plank, but I manage to get away from he, and run by me sister. Ward said that she had to have the injury sutured at the Linden Hospital Complex. She received four stitches for her injury,Camisetas Fc Barcelona Baratas, while her son received eight. She later reported the incident to the Police.Ward said that shortly before the attack she was preparing to go to the probation office to report? the man’s behaviour. Instead she had to go to the Police station and the hospital.Ward told this newspaper that she had shared a relationship? with the man but decided to end it because she could not take the abuse anymore.The woman, who lives with three of her four children at Block 22, said that the man is not her children’s father, and she had never lived with him,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, but they had shared a ‘visiting’ relationship, for five years.During that period, she said that they had built a house together.“But I couldn’t take it anymore because he always abusing me, so I decided to call it quits last year- but he ain’t teking lef. He does want to come and demand sex from me anytime; he does rape me, because I don’t give in to he. One time he even come at the house, and right in front of the children,Jerseys Wholesale, he vice me, and put his hand in my private parts.”During another incident last year, Ward said that the man hit her with a shovel stick in her head, splitting it in the process.” This man is a beast. I need a restraining order against him,Cheap MLB Gear,” Ward declared emphatically.The woman said that she had already lived through an abusive relationship with the father of her children, and was thus forced to leave him, so she could not go through the same thing continuously.“This thing (abuse) with this man, it telling on my children, because he always in the yard at nights they cannot sleep, because of fear, and they have to go to school, and then again because he help me to build the house he feel he could go there anytime and do me anything’, the distraught woman confessed.Her sister Nicola, who called Kaieteur News said, “I’m totally fed up with this situation where my sister has to be living in fear of this man. He is constantly abusing her, and he is doing it in front of the children, and they are so traumatized.“The thing is she is living in a very desolate area, so he could go and do her anything and nobody would be there. But the good thing is, this same son that he attack, he does always be there to save her, if not I don’t know what would happen”.Both Ward and her sister said that whenever the man abuses her (Ward), he is in the habit of going and hide out at a relative,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, or he disappears; he goes into the interior.He is presently nowhere to be seen, they claimed.