hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2416
用戶失蹤天數 1892
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-3 05:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Jenelle CarterAn 18-year-old woman identified as Sita Charlie, of Parika Fa?ade, East Bank Essequibo is currently in police custody assisting with investigations after her eight-month-old baby was found in her latrine.Reports are that police arrested the teen after concerned friends and neighbours found eight-month-old Unita Charles’s partly decomposed remains in a latrine aback her mother’s house.The teen’s neighbour said she last saw the baby alive on Sunday but heard the baby screaming on Monday.“Monday morning early I hear this baby screaming bad and a li’l while after I see de girl pass dress up and say she going out but we ain’t tek it fuh nothing,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys,”.The woman recalled that later on Monday when the teen returned she enquired about the baby and was told that the baby was left at a relative.“She just tell we she carry de baby by de sister but we suspect something because all of a sudden she start using we toilet she didn’t using she own.”This newspaper was told that the teen continued her daily life,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, which included hanging around the neighbourhood with male associates as if nothing was wrong.On Wednesday the neighbour said that some friends in the area were consuming alcohol and the teen was in their company.“All dem girls went drinking on de corner whole day and she just deh playing around like nothing ain’t happen and dem girl start asking fuh de baby.”“One ah dem girl get vex and say leh we look fuh dis baby because we suspect she do de baby something.” The woman said that they started searching the woman’s house without her knowledge and even went to the latrine where they made the gruesome discovery.“We come back in front and we call she…we ask ‘girl wheh yo baby deh and she keep saying de baby deh by she sister. One ah dem girl turn and slap she and ask; you ain’t kill da baby.”“All she seh is way ever de baby deh he deh and same time police de passing and a boy run out to de road front and call dem and tell dem,”.The teen,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, realising that she was cornered,China Soccer Jerseys, attempted to run, but was cornered by her friends. This newspaper was told that the teen had only moved into the area on Sunday after leaving her in-laws.According to Stacy Daniels, whose brother shared a relationship with the teen, she last saw the teen with the child on Sunday.Daniel explained that her brother who is a miner met the teen with the baby and decided to start a relationship.“She use to live with we, me brother who does deh in de bush…but he does send money fuh she and de baby although de baby is not he own.”The woman explained that on Sunday she and the teen attended a function but the teen began getting cozy with another male.“All I tell she is girl you deh with me brother and you can’t do dem things. De next morning she move out with de baby. Monday I see she and ask she how she come out without de baby and she tell me she can’t tek care ah de baby no mo so she give it away to a lady.The woman said she did not buy the story and went to the area where the teen was living.“I went and I start asking people who she give de baby to but everybody saying dey ain’t see de baby fuh days.”The woman said that many persons in the area who knew the baby were more than willing to take the child.One man in the area said,Cheap Jerseys, “Me want grandchildren long. I does mine a puppy. If she de just lef da child at meh door I would tek she.”Meanwhile,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, a source close to the investigation said that the teen has since admitted to killing the baby saying that she was frustrated.This newspaper was also told that when investigators removed the baby from the latrine it was clad only in pampers and wrapped in a hammock and a bed sheet.The teen reportedly told investigators that she suffocated the baby and dumped it in the latrine.Up to press time yesterday the young mother was in police custody. Charges are likely to be laid soon.