劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2074
用戶失蹤天數 1600
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-3 15:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"They said he went to camp, and he went back, he reverted back to his self," Pryor said. "That's the main thing. How hard are you working at your craft to make sure that it just stays there? And that was my key, and that was the only thing I was worried about. I hope when I get the rush, people are rushing me, I hope I don't go back to the old thing. So I'm very proud of that."
Pryor joined the Raiders in August 2011 after he opted to go in the supplemental draft rather than serve a five-game suspension at Ohio State for his role in a memorabilia-for-cash scandal. While most teams were skeptical of Pryor as a quarterback, Davis saw enough to pick him in the third round.
The two talk by phone or text message throughout the season to iron out any problems.
Now the Raiders finally appear to be firmly behind Terrelle Pryor as their starting quarterback, believing his steadily improving mechanics, paired with his breathtaking athleticism, could give the organization the quarterback it's been lacking during a decade of disappointment.
Just as Davis believed two years ago.
That optimism remains even after Pryor had his worst career start last Sunday in a 24-7 loss at Kansas City. He threw three interceptions and was sacked nine times as he struggled behind a makeshift offensive line and with record-setting crowd noise.
Pryor was forced to serve that five-game suspension in the NFL, and it wasn't lifted until two days after Davis' death. Pryor said he talked to Davis frequently in his short time in the organization and says Davis' belief in him helps fuel his confidence today.
They traded for Carson Palmer and Matt Flynn, drafted Tyler Wilson and pursued Josh Freeman,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, all while being deeply skeptical of Davis' final draft pick in Oakland.

House, a former pitcher and pitching coach in the majors,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, has been tutoring quarterbacks for nearly a decade. He believes the mechanics of throwing a football are basically the same as pitching or serving in tennis.
Pryor gives credit for his improvement to offensive coordinator Greg Olson, quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo and mechanics guru Tom House, who schooled Pryor for more than two months this offseason.
"He's probably leaps and bounds ahead of where we thought he would be at this point in time," coach Dennis Allen said. "The key for him is he continues to work and continues to strive to get better on the little things. Because he's always going to have the elite athleticism and the ability to create."
House has been pleased that the lessons to Pryor have taken hold even in the heat of battle,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and that when he does make bad throws he now understands why it happened.
"I think they have an intriguing prospect that they can continue to develop," said Rich Gannon,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, the last quarterback to lead the Raiders to the playoffs in 2002. "This is a tremendous opportunity for him and he's earned that opportunity. He clearly beat out the other guy in training camp. It's not like this job was given to him. But now you need to see continued improvement from the guy."
He worked briefly with Tim Tebow two summers ago, but Tebow did not stay long enough to master the changes and fell back into his old bad habits when he joined the New York Jets in training camp. That served as a cautionary lesson for Pryor.
He has tutored Drew Brees and Tom Brady as he aims to teach passers the proper biomechanics. House says it takes 1,000 repetitions to overcome bad habits and 10,000 so they never come back.
ALAMEDA,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders spent the first two years after late owner Al Davis' death looking for a quarterback to return the franchise to glory.
"Anybody who says it hasn't surprised them is lying,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," said former NFL quarterback and ESPN analyst Trent Dilfer. "I'm blown away. His good has gotten really good. His bad is still really bad and he has to fix that, but his good is much better than anybody could have imagined."
Pryor has surprised his own organization, the other 31 teams that passed on him multiple times in the 2011 supplemental draft, and outsiders who doubted he could transform from an athlete playing quarterback to a quarterback with great athleticism.
Pryor played sparingly his first two years behind Palmer, throwing just two passes before starting the 2012 season finale when Palmer was

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2074
用戶失蹤天數 1600
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-3 15:13 
The Seahawks get the chance to clinch everything on Sunday in front of their adoring fans facing the Cardinals and coming off one of the best defensive performances in Carroll's tenure with the Seahawks,NFL Jerseys Supply.
RENTON,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Wash. (AP) — For Pete Carroll,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the season has played out the way he has wanted for the Seattle Seahawks.
Instead of potentially facing a month without a meaningful game,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the Seahawks (12-2) will get their chance to wrap up the NFC West and home-field advantage in the postseason in Week 16 if they can beat Arizona.

無頭像
Muqej8T5

帖子 2097
註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2094
用戶失蹤天數 2002
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-4 17:21 
"I thought we did a great job of capitalizing on that one," Cheap NFL Jerseys China Ryan Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping said. "We had a ton of chances today, offensively, to play with a short field. We took advantage Wholesale Basketball Jerseys of some. We didn't on others, NFL Jerseys Wholesale but it feels good to get the win."
Here are Cheap Jerseys Wholesale five things to know after the game: