劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2100
用戶失蹤天數 1626
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-5 10:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Kaepernick also appears on the cover of the latest GQ magazine,Cheap Jerseys Authentic.
He threw four touchdown passes in three postseason games and rushed for 181 yards in the NFC division playoffs against Green Bay, setting the single-game NFL playoff rushing record for a quarterback.
Kaepernick took over as the 49ers starting quarterback after Alex Smith was injured last season and led San Francisco to the Super Bowl.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick received high praise from ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski and managed to take it in stride.
He emerged as one of the NFL's most potent dual-threat quarterbacks,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, throwing for 1,China Jerseys,814 yards and 10 touchdowns in seven regular-season games and rushing for 415 yards and five touchdowns.
"I truly believe Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest quarterbacks ever," Jaworski said Wednesday on ESPN. "I love his skill set. I think the sky's the limit."
Kaepernick was asked how he handles such lofty projections,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys.
"I'm working,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys," he responded. "To me,Cheap Jerseys China, it's a great honor he said that. I'm very flattered by it. But at the same time, I haven't played a full season yet."
The 49ers are considered a Super Bowl contender this season and Kaepernick, after just 10 NFL starts, is one of the league's biggest stars.