yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-5 22:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Twenty-two-year-old cane cutter Dexroy Dodson was expected home at a certain time last night and when he did not show up his father decided to dial his cellular phone.Murdered: Dexroy Dodson called Marlon McKenzie found it strange that the sound of his son’s dial tone emanated from a clump of bushes a few metres from his yard.Upon closer examination, McKenzie found his son lying facedown at the edge of a drain in his blood covered vest.The discovery was made at around 23:00 hours at 13th Street, Dazelle Housing Scheme,Cheap Jerseys From China, Paradise, East Coast Demerara.Within minutes, scores of residents were alerted and gathered at the site where the young man, who had come to the area a month ago to live with his mother,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, lay dead.It is believed that Dodson, called ‘Magga Man’ was viciously stabbed to the chest and desperately tried to make it home but only made it across a small drain which runs in front of his house.According to McKenzie,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he was heading to his home in Bare Roots after chatting with Dodson’s mother Berna Wilson when he realized that his son had not come home.“Is pass I passing going home and I ring he phone. I hear it ringing in de grass and I turn back and see he lie down in dis bush,” McKenzie told this newspaper.The dead man’s mother was at a loss for words following the shocking discovery.She said that shortly after Dodson’s father left her home he telephoned her and told her to “come and see something”.“Honestly,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, I thought that I was coming to see him and his girlfriend. I did not expect a dead person,Cheap Jerseys From China Online,” Wilson told this newspaper.She said that her son was friendly with a young woman from the village, not far from her home, and from all appearances he was returning from her house.She said he had told her that one of the girl’s relatives had threatened him recently.Both Wilson and Dodson’s father did not hear any screams.“We had on the television, we heard nothing,Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale,” Wilson stated.Police arrived on the scene and commenced investigations almost immediately.Up to midnight Dodson’s body was still lying in the clump of bushes.