yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-8 05:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A labourer known as ‘Buck’ was sentenced to two years in prison yesterday after he was convicted of breaking and entering a business place and stealing items worth $1.1 million.John Vieira, 33, of Middle Road La Penitence, between October 19 and October 22, broke into the business place of Rajeshwar Singh and stole six barrels, house curtains, clothing,Jerseys NFL Cheap, electrical appliances among others.Vieira, who pleaded guilty,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, told the court that the building had a hole and he crawled through the said hole to enter the building.“I take mug and ware bowl,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and I only steal it to get money to feed my kids” Vieira said. In begging for leniency from the Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, Vieira told the court that he returned the items he took.Singh however told the court that Vieira broke the window of the building to get in.According to Police Prosecutor, Daneshwar Maindranauth,Jerseys From China, Singh had secured his place of business. When he returned he found his place had been broken into.He checked and noticed the articles mentioned were missing and immediately made a report to the police station. “Upon investigating the matter,Cheap China Jerseys, the police contacted the accused and cautioned him. He admitted to the incident,Wholesale Jerseys 2018,” Maindranauth said.The accused took the police to his home where some of the items were recovered.

無頭像
Itxnty563

帖子 3829
註冊 2018-9-25
用戶註冊天數 2033
用戶失蹤天數 1628
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-8 05:54 
鈥擠uke 58, Pittsburgh 55
鈥?rizona State 62,Cheap Jerseys From China, USC 41