劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2073
用戶失蹤天數 1599
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-3-1 19:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I don't blame other people's actions,Cheap Nike Air Max Ireland," Jones said. "I still should have scored."
The Steelers came that close, having awakened after a first half in which the offense generated 98 yards. Pittsburgh scored touchdowns on three of its four second-half possessions, nearly enough to compensate for a string of 3-pointers from Baltimore kicker Justin Tucker, who finished with five field goals.
Asked if he thought he interfered with Jones, Tomlin said: "No."
Yes. The Steelers scored a touchdown on the first play after the two-minute warning. No. Replay showed that Heath Miller's right knee was down at the half-yard line.
Yes. Jerricho Cotchery caught a 1-yard touchdown pass on fourth down with 1:03 remaining. No. The 2-point attempt that would have tied the game failed when Roethlisberger's passed slipped through the hands of Sanders, who was screened by cornerback Chykie Brown.
"I always watch the returns on the Jumbotron, it provides a better perspective for me," Tomlin said. "Obviously I lost my placement as he broke free, and I saw it at the last second, saw how close I was to the field of play."
The Steelers (5-7), despite a losing record, started the day in a six-way tie for the AFC's second wild-card berth. Now they can hardly afford to lose again.
Then,Discount NFL Jerseys, of course, came the crazy sequence at the end. Tomlin had no problem with the actual rulings that overturned the two apparent touchdowns, but he wondered why it took so long to call for the review after Bell's helmet came off.
Responded Roethlisberger: "I got frustrated with myself because I've got to give him a better ball. It wasn't an easy catch, and I could've made it a lot easier on him,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, so I take that on myself."
The collision left Bell with a concussion, one of several Steelers injuries that included defensive end Brett Keisel (foot), guard Kelvin Beachum (knee),Barry Larkin Jersey, tackle Mike Adams (ankle), guard David DeCastro (foot) and offensive lineman Fernando Velasco (ankle).
In the third quarter, Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin strayed to the edge of the field as Jacoby Jones streaked down the sideline on a kickoff return. Jones had to alter his path to avoid the coach and was tackled after a 73-yard return.
The game had its share of weirdness. A first-half field goal attempt by Shaun Suisham was aborted because the Pittsburgh kicker misheard the snap count and started too early. The play turned into a 12-yard loss that gave the Ravens good field position for a scoring drive.
"It's definitely a win-out situation," Sanders said. "But what can we do but continue to focus on the next opponent?"
Yes. Le'Veon Bell scored on 1-yard run. No. Replay showed his helmet came off at the half-yard line from a helmet-to-helmet hit by Jimmy Smith that left both players injured.
BALTIMORE (AP) — Ben Roethlisberger draped his right arm around Emmanuel Sanders after the receiver emerged from the showers in the locker room, the quarterback accepting the blame for a failed 2-point conversion that settled a yes-no-yes-no-yes-no, 22-20 finish befitting the tense rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens.
That left the Steelers with a frustrating loss to the Ravens on Thursday night, ending a three-game winning streak and putting Pittsburgh's playoff hopes in serious trouble.

"Ben gave me a good ball; I've got to make that play," Sanders said. "It hit my hands,Air Max Australia, and I've got to make the play. It's not on him. It's on me."
"It's typical Steelers-Ravens in terms of being nip-and-tuck, just not enough plays down the stretch," Tomlin said. "I appreciate the effort of the guys, but we didn't come here with effort in mind. We came here to win."
"I understand the rule that when a runner's helmet comes off,Hydro Flask Water Bottle Wholesale, the play is over," Tomlin said. "The issue I have — I was told on the field that the touchdown was confirmed by multiple officials and then they reviewed. That's my issue, from a mechanics standpoint."
Jones' take?