QeamrQn4

帖子 1457
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2132
用戶失蹤天數 1640
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-3-3 19:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Umenyiora chuckled when told of his teammates' comments.
Schiller gets the last word in these negotiations.
"I don't know," he replied. "They just didn't like it."
"Is that what it costs?" Schiller said with a straight face. "Well, I loaded up on the rolls. I very much stuffed my face."
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Anyone who bought an Osi Umenyiora No. 90 jersey after he signed with the Atlanta Falcons is going to be in for a surprise.

Of course, changing numbers meant working out an arrangement with Schiller.
Umenyiora took the practice field Wednesday donning the new number after working out a swap with young linebacker Pat Schiller, who spent last season on the practice squad and is back to take another shot at making the team.
After being urged by his parents to switch, Umenyiora asked about 58, only to be told that number was unofficially retired by the team after being worn by longtime Falcons linebacker Jessie Tuggle. The next choice was 57, but Umenyiora ran into the same issue — that number was once worn by Falcons great Jeff Van Note and is no longer given out.
"My folks said they didn't like didn't like 90 on me," Umenyiora said.
"I definitely came out on top," Schiller said. "He took me to all-you-can-eat Golden Corral."
"There's a rumor going around a Bugatti," he said, referring to one of the world's most expensive cars. "But you can see the parking lot. It's not in there."
"Is that what he told you?" Umenyiora asked. "It was a little more expensive than that. I took care of him,Cheap Authentic Jerseys."
Playing along, a reporter pointed out that Umenyiora got off for about $10 — not bad for a guy who signed a two-year,Cheap Shoes For Sale China, $8.5 million deal with the Falcons.
Umenyiora has been on quite a numerical journey after signing with the Falcons during the offseason, having spent the first decade of his career with the New York Giants.
So,Levn?? Boty Nike, Umenyiora settled on No. 50 — which may be more appropriate, anyway, given he's been lining up a lot at outside linebacker during the preseason with Atlanta trying out a 3-4 alignment. Linebackers generally wear numbers in the 50s.
The defensive end is now wearing No,Air Max a Vendre En Belgique. 50.
Why?
He wore No. 72 with the Giants,Fjallraven Kanken Sale, but that number belonged to Atlanta's top offensive lineman, Sam Baker. Umenyiora chose No. 90,Air Max 90 Sverige, but that only lasted through two preseason games.
The second-year player couldn't resist having a little fun when asked about the negotiations.