QeamrQn4

帖子 1457
註冊 2018-7-6
用戶註冊天數 2123
用戶失蹤天數 1632
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-3-10 06:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Operation Patience complete: cleared," Griffin tweeted moments after a 30-12 preseason-closing victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
"It speaks volumes about the person he is, just his sheer will and determination to get back," running back Alfred Morris said. "I'm not surprised and I'm looking forward to him coming out and having a good game."
Shanahan rested most of his starters, including Griffin,Authentic NCAA Jerseys Cheap, who worked out at Raymond James Stadium for about 30 minutes before meeting with Andrews.

"I did talk to Dr. Andrews and after talking to him, he's going to approve Robert to play,Stitched Buffalo Bills Jerseys," Shanahan told reporters. "There's a couple concerns that he has. I'll talk to Robert over the weekend and let you guys know on Monday."
Fourth-stringer Pat White threw for 181 yards, set up a touchdown with a long completion to Dezmon Briscoe,Andy Lee Jersey, and also ran for a TD to help the Redskins finish the preseason 4-0 for the first time in 28 years.
The Redskins did not make Griffin available to answers questions. His teammates,Autentic Hockey Jerseys Outlet, however, expect him to start against Philadelphia.
Not so fast,Cheap NHL Jerseys From China, Shanahan said after speaking with Dr. James Andrews, who was in Tampa to examine the 2012 Offensive Rookie of the Year's surgically-repaired right knee.
The Washington coach hedged on the subject Thursday night,Discount NFL Jerseys, even after his quarterback spread the word via social media that his surgeon has given the go-ahead for RG3 to be under center when the Redskins open the regular season.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Mike Shanahan doesn't want to rush a decision on whether Robert Griffin III is ready to play.