yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-7 00:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Gore once again is a major force pushing San Francisco toward a third consecutive postseason berth,Wholesale Adidas Shoes China. And this is the time of year when he seems to crank up his game another notch,Cheap Hockey Jerseys From China.
"I try not to think about it,NFL Jerseys From China," Gore said Friday. "I just want to get the win,Cheap Baseball Jerseys Nike, no matter what, in front of the fans and all the guys that played there before me to go out with a good note since it's the last game at Candlestick. It's going to be crazy and it should be crazy."
Gore had 196 yards rushing the past two weeks to lead the 49ers (10-4) in wins over Seattle and Tampa Bay and become the 20th player in NFL history to record seven 1,Bengals Color Rush Jersey Cheap,000-yard rushing seasons. The yardage he collects the rest of this season will come without the help of regular starting fullback Bruce Miller,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who was placed on injured reserve this week after injuring his shoulder against the Buccaneers.