劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2095
用戶失蹤天數 1621
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-7 14:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"We have a lot of confidence in Curtis. He knows the system. He may very well have to go out and play a lot of snaps against Green Bay," Davis said. "We have to have someone who understands how we communicate and how the defense is structured."
Marsh, a third-round draft pick of the Eagles in 2011, was cut by the team in training camp. He was then signed by the Cincinnati Bengals and released a few weeks later.
"That's one of the benefits of having a guy that you signed that you can run and compete,Wholesale China Jerseys," defensive coordinator Bill Davis said of Marsh. "He almost made the team,Cheap Jerseys Store, so he was very close, one of the last cuts.
"I hope we have him," Davis said. "But he's got an injury that just takes us day to day and we'll watch it one day at a time."
Marsh,Cheap Oakland Raiders Jerseys, 6-foot-1, 197 pounds, played seven games as a rookie in 2011 and 15 last year. He also played in two games for the Bengals this year before being released. He has never started in 24 career games.
The 25-year-old cornerback remains confident he can help,Wholesale Jerseys China, if needed.
NOTES: Defensive end Cedric Thornton (knee) returned to practice yesterday and is expected to play Sunday. Quarterback Mike Vick (hamstring) was limited again and is not expected to play. Nick Foles took all the reps with the first team and Matt Barkley got the reps with the twos, according to head coach Chip Kelly.
Fletcher's loss, if he can't play, would be even more worrisome if Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers wasn't out with a broken collarbone.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Curtis Marsh was out of football a few days ago. On Sunday, he could be starting at cornerback for the Philadelphia Eagles.
The fifth-year veteran shares the team lead with two interceptions and leads the team with 12 pass breakups.
"I was still limited in what I could do," Fletcher said. "I'm feeling better every day, though. I'm running better. It doesn't hurt as much. So we'll just see how it goes. We'll see how I feel Saturday and Sunday."
Fletcher has yet to practice fully this week,Wholesale Shoes Suppliers Australia, and if his condition does not improve, either Marsh, or Roc Carmichael could start opposite Cary Williams at corner when the Eagles travel to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers.
With just four cornerbacks on the roster, and one of them, starter Bradley Fletcher,Zaino Kanken Outlet, hampered by a pectoral injury he sustained in last Sunday's win over Oakland, the Eagles reached out to Marsh. They signed him Tuesday.
Fletcher, a free agent addition from St. Louis, has started eight of the team's nine games this year, missing the second week of the season against San Diego with a concussion.
"There's no learning period, like there was in Cincinnati," he added. "When I was in Cincinnati, I had to learn a whole new playbook. It's a lot easier when you've been with a team all through training camp. Without (training camp) it's a lot more difficult."
"It's a huge advantage for me because I know the calls," Marsh said. "I know the hand signals. I know the techniques. I know this system. There might be a few things I still need to learn, but if they give me the game plan I'll pick it up right away.

無頭像
Itxnty563

帖子 3829
註冊 2018-9-25
用戶註冊天數 2033
用戶失蹤天數 1628
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-7 17:14 
"They have come together to do something very special and it's not just one year,Cheap Yeezy Authentic," Carroll told the crowd. "We're just getting warmed up if you know what I'm talking about."
That means Carroll doesn't believe the Seahawks need to make major offseason additions as they did a year ago when Seattle signed defensive linemen Cliff Avril, Tony McDaniel and Michael Bennett in free agency and traded for Percy Harvin. Seattle will continue to mine the draft for gems like those they have found in the past and look at free agency but Carroll said they are very comfortable with the roster they have moving forward.

無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2095
用戶失蹤天數 1621
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-7 21:30 
"Bernie's got his issues; they're well documented,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Fisher said. "Kellen played well, he played hard,Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping, he made plays."
The Rams fell behind early and lost 27-19. Kosar was particularly outspoken about Rams backup quarterback Kellen Clemons,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, stating at one point "I can't stand watching him play."
In particular, Fisher felt Kosar was off base about Clemens, an eight-year pro out of Oregon. Clemens finished the game by completing 6 of 13 passes for 116 with a touchdown and two interceptions.
"First off,Aron Baynes Jersey, let me say this: the Cleveland Browns' organization is a first class organization from top to bottom and it has been that for years and years and years," Fisher said. "I guess I'm a little disappointed. I feel bad for them that they had someone doing their broadcast feel the need to speak that way about players, specifically on our team and coaches for that matter.
"I'm just surprised that Bernie has such a lack of respect for players and this game. To be honest with you,Yeezy Boost 350 Wholesale, I lost a lot of respect for him. It's highly unlikely he knew anything about our football team, but felt the need to make those comments. I don't think they were justified."
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Saturday he has lost a lot of respect for former NFL quarterback Bernie Kosar,Adidas Stan Smith Shoes Sale, who was highly critical of Fisher's team while serving as color commentator for the Cleveland Browns on Thursday night in the preseason opener.
Fisher was asked about Kosar's comments after the Rams' practice Saturday and did not hold back.
The Rams will host the Green Bay Packers next Saturday night.

無頭像
Itxnty563

帖子 3829
註冊 2018-9-25
用戶註冊天數 2033
用戶失蹤天數 1628
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-8 11:07 
"He's a good player," cornerback Kyle Wilson said. "I don't know about matchup issues. It just comes down to making the play or not."
In six career games against the Jets, including one in the playoffs, Gronkowski has 24 catches for 313 yards and four touchdowns. So,Alejandro Villanueva Jersey, New York knows exactly what kind of effect he can have.