劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2103
用戶失蹤天數 1629
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-11 07:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Davis' inactivity is costing him money. He re-signed with the Redskins for a one-year deal,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Baltimore-Ravens-Football-Jerseys/, hoping to parlay a big season into a hefty multiyear contract in free agency next year. There's also a clause that will deny him a bonus if he's inactive for a certain number of games this year, which he said "probably" has something to do with his recent benching.
"I've never slept through a whole meeting, but I've nodded off,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," he said. "Everyone nods off. It's dark in there. You're watching film, you nod off, you wake up,Cheap Adidas Shoes Wholesale, get something to drink, go back. I've done that. Everybody's done that."
"I like it here. I was drafted here," Davis said. "But at the end of the day,Wholesale Adidas Shoes China, I just want to play. If I can't play here, then I did want to play somewhere else."
Davis has been inactive for the last two games, having fallen behind rookie Jordan Reed as the team's top pass-catching tight end. The 2008 second-round draft pick has talent, but his career has been hindered by injuries and a four-game suspension in 2011 for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
"It's a business, so I'm sure that plays a factor," he said.
He also said he wishes the Redskins had traded him this week if he's not going to be a part of the team's plans for the rest of the season.
Coach Mike Shanahan said he wasn't aware of the clause in Davis' contract. The coach said he has purposely avoided learning about his players' contract incentives since coming to the Redskins.

"I let him know that I expected him to practice at a certain level and have his mind ready to play in the game,Dirk Nowitzki Jersey," Shanahan said. "And you never know when that situation's going to occur."
There have also been persistent questions about Davis' work ethic and his ability to focus during meetings, starting from the day he overslept and missed a minicamp practice as a rookie.
"I keep away from those things," Shanahan said. "I don't make decisions based on that."
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis said Wednesday he's "nodded off" during meetings, but he said it's something every player does.
Shanahan and Davis talked things over before Wednesday's practice.
"If I was on another team and they needed a tight end,Nike Shoes Online Sale," Davis said, "it would be seen what I can do. ... I know there's plays out there that I can make."
Davis was curious as to whether he would be shipped to another team before Tuesday's trade deadline, but there's not much market for a player who will be a free agent in just a few months. He said he's trying to be a good teammate so that other teams will want to sign him next year, but he's obviously frustrated that he's not getting a chance to help a team that's 2-5.