Itxnty563

帖子 3829
註冊 2018-9-25
用戶註冊天數 2033
用戶失蹤天數 1627
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-13 17:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
2. TOUGHER RG3: Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III finished 26 for 40 for 320 yards and three touchdowns, primarily in the second half when Washington often trailed by three scores. He carried just four times for a yard. But his most eye-opening postgame comments touched on his leadership style. Griffin said that while he believes in positive reinforcement, he's willing to get tougher on his teammates if necessary. "If those guys want me to go out there and be the stern leader, then I'm willing to do that," he said. "I got some of that from my teammates on the sideline asking me to do some more, not necessarily change who I am as a person, but if they want me to be hard on them, I'll be hard on them. I think it's what we need."
3. PACKERS FOUND: A week after getting shut out in the passing game, Jones torched a Redskins defense that played much of the game without safety Brandon Meriweather (concussion). Relegated in the preseason to afterthought status, Starks stepped up after rookie running back Eddie Lacy also left early in the game with a concussion. He became the first Packers player to rush for more than 100 yards since Brandon Jackson hit the century mark in October 2010. Starks also had four catches for 36 yards. It's proof of the Packers' plentiful options on offense, especially when Jordy Nelson is "held" to 66 yards but still catches two touchdown passes. "We have the opportunity, with the guys that we have in this locker room, to do that week in and week out,Cheap Wholesale Adidas Shoes," Cobb said. "As long as we continue to prepare ourselves right and communicate throughout the week and be prepared and execute the plays, I think the stats should continue to look the way they do."