劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1896
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2092
用戶失蹤天數 1618
狀態 離線
發表於 2019-4-23 13:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — Minnesota rookie defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd didn't think his knee injury was serious and an MRI on Sunday proved it.
So Frazier said the team decided Floyd would have an MRI to make sure there wasn't any damage.
Floyd was hit low from behind in the second quarter and did not return. He was on the field for Sunday's morning walk-through and the afternoon padded practice,Cheap Shoes China, but did not participate.
Floyd's left knee was still sore early Sunday after the first-round draft pick out of Florida was injured in the second quarter of a 27-13 preseason loss to Houston on Friday night,Authentic Nfl Jerseys For Cheap.
Defensive tackle Christian Ballard (groin) and linebacker Audie Cole (ankle) did not practice,NHL Jerseys Wholesale. Frazier said cornerback Jacob Lacey will have arthroscopic surgery on his knee and likely be out 2-4 weeks.
"I knew it was OK right after it happened,Wholesale Shoes China," he said. "I knew there was no problem."
"Not overly concerned by everything I have been told," Frazier said before the test. "It's just sore,China Jerseys Online, so we want to err on the side of caution."
Frazier said he liked what he saw before Floyd got injured, including a tackle for a loss and a deflected pass against the Texans.
"No worries on my part,Babe Ruth Jersey," he said. "At the end of the day, it's (coach Leslie Frazier's) call, not mine."
Floyd said the test showed no damage, and he's ready to resume practice whenever the Vikings' coaching and medical staff gives him the OK.
Also Sunday, cornerbacks A.J. Jefferson and Xavier Rhodes and free-agent linebacker Desmond Bishop returned to afternoon practice after all were sidelined with hamstring injuries.